[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.4.2

No permission to download

otix_

Hello, does these addon has a setting where posts from moderators can not be liked or disliked by user?

creativeforge

Hi Andrew, is there a feature that filters new registrations to see if the username is already in use? I have moderators who encounter a request for approval of a new registration that was "set aside for manual approval" because it uses a username already in use.

I'm trying to find out where that comes from, I thought maybe it was your addon?

AndrewSimm

Hi Andrew, is there a feature that filters new registrations to see if the username is already in use? I have moderators who encounter a request for approval of a new registration that was "set aside for manual approval" because it uses a username already in use.

I'm trying to find out where that comes from, I thought maybe it was your addon?
No, this add-on does not do that. I am not aware how you would have users register for usernames that already exist.

creativeforge

No, this add-on does not do that. I am not aware how you would have users register for usernames that already exist.
Thank you, a moderator asked me to find out how to disable that filter or maybe remove those notifications to moderators... I'll need to ask for a screenshot next time.

Thanks Andrew!