[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
You are referring to the "Security Lock"?
The security lock (with a custom message?) would be a great feature!
How about adding the feature that also allows you to remove a cover?
At the moment we can only remove an avatar from the frontend panel... would be great if removing the cover is an additional option!

You don't need to click that option.
Hi Andrew,

After the update, I have this error showing:

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Entity\User)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161
  • Generated by: Unknown account
Any idea?

[EDIT] I'll wait 24 hours before worrying. So far only 2 of these errors.

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,

After the update, I have this error showing:

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (XenConcept\LoginAsUser\XF\Entity\User)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161
  • Generated by: Unknown account
Any idea?

[EDIT] I'll wait 24 hours before worrying. So far only 2 of these errors.
Also check the time. Could those errors have been logged while you were upgrading the addon? I see that rather frequently for certain types of addons.

Hi @AndrewSimm, there is a conflict with your add-on and Z61's Member notes (in combination with @mazzly's AMP plugin:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User)
src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 1161, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1161): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(220): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(92): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1826): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(72): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(2105): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

@AndrewSimm Thanks for great addon! (y)

Is it possible to add to the list Super moderators also an Content moderators?
for: /forum/moderatorpanel/moderator-log/

Thank You!

Hi @AndrewSimm, there is a conflict with your add-on and Z61's Member notes (in combination with @mazzly's AMP plugin:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User)
src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 1161, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1161): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(220): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(92): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1826): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(72): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(2105): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('
Did this occur when you were installing the add-on? If there was a conflict with the permission "canViewModeratorPanel" then you would get an error on every page.

@AndrewSimm Thanks for great addon! (y)

Is it possible to add to the list Super moderators also an Content moderators?
for: /forum/moderatorpanel/moderator-log/

Thank You!
My goal with logs is to duplicate what is in the admin panel. I don't think it is a good idea to have admins and mods looking at two different versions of the same log.

Let me know what you find. canViewModeratorPanel is the most common permission used throughout the code so I would expect you to have more issues if that permission was messed up.
Hi Andrew, you were right, this seemed to occur only during the updating, so only 2 instances and then no more.

Cheers,

Andre

Top Bottom