[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
One Question.
Where does the data "Most reported users" come from?

Because the numbers there can not be right.
The highest number i have is a 4 and this user is a admin.

We have other users who get reported much more. But they dont show up at the list

One Question.
Where does the data "Most reported users" come from?

Because the numbers there can not be right.
The highest number i have is a 4 and this user is a admin.

We have other users who get reported much more. But they dont show up at the list
First, you should check and see if you have "Show banned users on most reported list" checked in the admin panel. If this is unchecked then banned users will not show on the list.

This SQL is ran when "Show banned users on most reported list" is not checked
SQL:
select xf_user.user_id, xf_user.username, xf_user.message_count, xf_user.warning_points, sum(xf_report.report_count) as report_count
from xf_user
inner join xf_report on xf_user.user_id = xf_report.content_user_id
group by xf_user.user_id, xf_user.username, xf_user.message_count, xf_user.warning_points
having sum(xf_report.report_id) > 0
order by report_count DESC

This SQL is ran when "Show banned users on most reported list" is checked
SQL:
select xf_user.user_id, xf_user.username, xf_user.message_count, xf_user.warning_points, sum(xf_report.report_count) as report_count
from xf_user
inner join xf_report on xf_user.user_id = xf_report.content_user_id
where xf_user.is_banned != 1
group by xf_user.user_id, xf_user.username, xf_user.message_count, xf_user.warning_points
having sum(xf_report.report_id) > 0
order by report_count DESC

I choose to not show banned users on my website, which leaves my top reported user with 79 reports.

Same option, like from admin panel. So moderator with permission could send alerts to users
This feature request seems more like an expansion of the admin panel than a tool used by moderators. I want to hold off on this feature for now. The same argument could be made to expand notices, tagging, smilies, and attachments.

If this is unchecked then banned users will not show on the list.
This is unchecked.
Thats why i dont understand that the highest number is 4.

If i check it the highest number is 6.

I think i know why this is happen.
We dont use the report system.
We report to threads and this is not logged.

So the 50 users are from the time when we use the report system in the beginning.

This is unchecked.
Thats why i dont understand that the highest number is 4.

If i check it the highest number is 6.

I think i know why this is happen.
We dont use the report system.
We report to threads and this is not logged.

So the 50 users are from the time when we use the report system in the beginning.
Gotcha, I’m going to dig into this and should have a fix by end of month.

Hello there, I was wondering if there is any way that I could implement a new option in the "Logs" section, which takes me to the "Spam Trigger Log", as I want to give my moderators access to viewing the log to ease the access of cleaning the spam messages.

The final concern is the following; Whenever I allow a user to view "User Change Log" the category of "Logs" gets triggered, though when I give them access to "Spam Cleaner Log", it does not trigger the "Logs" category, and stays under "User Data" how could I handle this issue?

Hello there, I was wondering if there is any way that I could implement a new option in the "Logs" section, which takes me to the "Spam Trigger Log", as I want to give my moderators access to viewing the log to ease the access of cleaning the spam messages.

The final concern is the following; Whenever I allow a user to view "User Change Log" the category of "Logs" gets triggered, though when I give them access to "Spam Cleaner Log", it does not trigger the "Logs" category, and stays under "User Data" how could I handle this issue?
Can you explain a little more on how moderators use the spam trigger mod to clean messages?

I am going to look into your last point as it looks like you uncovered a bug.

Can you explain a little more on how moderators use the spam trigger mod to clean messages?
For sure. So what I was talking about is, creating a new page which would be the "Spam Trigger Log" just like THIS. And this page would contain the information from THIS page, which is the Spam Trigger Log from the ACP.

What do you moderators do with this information?
My team is able to spam clean any bot which potentially goes around the forums. As of now, bot messages are getting cleared after a member of the community reports it or a staff member finds one, so this would give them such a high advantage.
Example;
download (1).webp

Hi,

Your addon looks very interesting for mods. is there a way to have high resolution screenshots on the overview?

It is really hard to read. I'm especially interested in seeing if:

- is there a spot to include notes about a member that only moderators will be able to see, share and edit.

- what happens if a member change their username or their email address? Does that mess up the db content and the logs?

Thanks!

Andre

Hi,

Your addon looks very interesting for mods. is there a way to have high resolution screenshots on the overview?

- is there a spot to include notes about a member that only moderators will be able to see, share and edit.

- what happens if a member change their username or their email address? Does that mess up the db content and the logs?

Thanks!

Andre
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 6.51.37 PM.webp

Hi,

Thanks!

Andre
Moderator notes are visible to whichever user group you give permission and they appear on the user file. User notes can be deleted but not edited. The only new database table is for user notes, so any username or email change would behave the same way it does through Xenforo.

Moderator notes are visible to whichever user group you give permission and they appear on the user file. User notes can be deleted but not edited. The only new database table is for user notes, so any username or email change would behave the same way it does through Xenforo.

OK, thanks!

I'll install it to investigate and test.

1- Can the User notes be "replied to" then?
In cases where there is follow-up on a situation, to clarify details, mark it as [Solved], etc. Issues that require moderating usually go from innocent mistakes to abusive behaviour . It could be good to have a way to follow-up. I'm trying to see how this could be done.

2- Could I give permission to individuals, not necessarily to whole user groups?

Cheers,

Andre

Last edited:
Top Bottom