[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
I am running the latest version of xenforo.
Could you tell me how can I fully unistall because it comes back on.
You can uninstall it from the list of add-ons by clicking the gear on the add-on page in the admin control page. I am not sure what you mean by "comes back on".

You can uninstall it from the list of add-ons by clicking the gear on the add-on page in the admin control page. I am not sure what you mean by "comes back on".
When I unistall it and recheck addons it shows that is ready to install like didnt completely remove it.

When I unistall it and recheck addons it shows that is ready to install like didnt completely remove it.
The add-on is uninstalled but the files remain on your server. To remove the files you will need to delete the files. If this is the only add-on you of mine you have then you need to delete the folder named "Andrew". If you have other add-ons of mine then you need to delete the folder named "ModeratorPanel".

Good luck, and I hope you get your site issues resolved.

Great update @AndrewSimm! Thank you for adding the customized dashboard feature!
Is there also a way of adding a widget (code?) to the Dashboard so I can set a Custom-HTML widget to the dashboard (or any other widget I'd like to).

Hello, do you th
The add-on is uninstalled but the files remain on your server. To remove the files you will need to delete the files. If this is the only add-on you of mine you have then you need to delete the folder named "Andrew". If you have other add-ons of mine then you need to delete the folder named "ModeratorPanel".

Good luck, and I hope you get your site issues resolved.
hello, do you think the issue has to do with the forum directory because mine is example.com/forum

Great update @AndrewSimm! Thank you for adding the customized dashboard feature!
Is there also a way of adding a widget (code?) to the Dashboard so I can set a Custom-HTML widget to the dashboard (or any other widget I'd like to).
The easiest way to do it is to add the widget code to andrew_moderatorpanel_view after whichever section you want it to appear.

Hello, do you th

hello, do you think the issue has to do with the forum directory because mine is example.com/forum
No, it is likely server config if you are getting a true 404.

A Xenforo link looks like this in the href:
{{ link('moderatorpanel') }}

In this example, the server checks the configured address and ads moderatorpanel to the end.

Thanks for this add-on @AndrewSimm !

It doesn't play nice though with this add-on:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/var/www/www.mo...', 1161, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1161): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(211): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1818): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(2105): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div cl...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

<div cl...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state​

Code:
array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/media/users/user.1234/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/media/users/user_1234/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thanks for this add-on @AndrewSimm !

It doesn't play nice though with this add-on:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1161

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/var/www/www.mo...', 1161, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1161): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(211): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Z61\MemberNotes\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1818): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(2105): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div cl...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

<div cl...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state​

Code:
array(4) {
["url"] => string(29) "/media/users/user.1234/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/media/users/user_1234/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Thanks for this. Not exactly sure what is causing this. @Stuart Wright are you by chance using both my add-on and this add-on? If so, are you getting any errors?

It also seems to have something to do with the UI.X style from Themehouse.

So it's probably a unique set of add-ons that triggers that exception.

It also seems to have something to do with the UI.X style from Themehouse.

So it's probably a unique set of add-ons that triggers that exception.
I haven’t heard of anyone else having issues with UIX. To narrow it down, I suggest temporarily disabling your other notes addon to see if that stops the error. I would also try using a different them to see if it is a UIX issue.

Top Bottom