Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Just switched to this from Ad Central. I hope it proves to be much better. So far, it loads much faster. Thanks for the add-on.
My question which may be asked but I've not found it so forgive me if I am duplicating it...

Can I include doubleclick ads with jpg ads on the same package? I've not found this possible unless I use the custom code which would put two types of ads in one position.

@audiokid, you can only use same type ads as the package. The package has the option to limit how many ads can be displayed at once so you can rotate them on page load or using javascript or both.
@John007, I will implement bitcoin soon on my website.

Last edited:
@audiokid, you can only use same type ads as the package. The package has the option to limit how many ads can be displayed at once so you can rotate them on page load or using javascript or both.
bummer, that is very unfortunate because I have about 25% of my advertisers who prefer using doubleclick as their global method to change/update their ads.
Unfortunately, This software has now become useless because of that limitation. Is there any way you can change this for me or could I get a refund?
The second issue I am seeing, but not as big a deal, it appears your images are not totally responsive. Meaning, on a desktop as the example, they do not resize to the browser but, they do on an iphone.

Thanks for any considerations.

Note, I have been using AD Central and this is MUCH FASTER! to that AD software. Again, I hope you consider my concerns. It would make this a premiere choice imho.

There is a bug and issue with "Viewing unknown page" if users in Ads pages and we cannot change phrase for Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania.

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features & Bug Fixes

Set package Ad unit size
This feature allows you to set a fixed width and height for your package ad unit. You can use the predefined sizes or add your own sizes using the new admin option "Custom Ad Sizes" in general options. The width and height will be set to banner images as well.

None: If you display multiple ads at once, use the "Auto" size.

Set package Ad unit alignment
This feature allows you to align the package ad unit to left, right or center.

Banner Code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just updated to the last version and that totally messed up my ads :cry:

I have 2 packages with 10 ads each (different sizes) and they where sized perfect before with 1.15.2
Now with 1.17 they are all huge (stretched) it's ugly! I can set a size at package level, but the small ones are still stretched then. (n)
I hope there is a solution for this. :unsure:

Positions: After Forum Category of Your Choice (Edit and replace x with the category ID)

This might be a dumb question but where exactly do I edit "x"?

I haven't tested it myself but I don't see why it wouldn't work. You also have the option to add your own positions, so you can place ads anywhere you want. I provide support for my Add-ons, so I can help you if needed.

Hi. Loving it so far. And yes, I managed to get the ads to appear on the Featured Threads home page (just put ctaFt as the page tab and it works).
I do have two questions/problems.
  1. Most of my ads are rotating, however, I want to have a series of logos (sponsors) in a grid form. Is there anyway to have X number of ads appear in grid/table form instead of rotating?
  2. Secondly, if I do set settings to show more than one ad, it shows them but stacked vertically and the template does not stretch. i.e. if you put three ads at the bottom, below content, the first one appears where it should, whereas the second and third ads overlap with the page footer. (I'll get a screenshot up if needed).
Thanks!

**edit**

I figured out problem #2.
#1 would still be cool to have, the ability to have a rows&columns set up. This said, for now, I've found a workaround.

Last edited:
With some CSS you can achieve something like a grid. Each position has its own class and you can style ad units individually based on the position. If you need help with this, please send me a support ticket.

Top Bottom