Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
What ad type, position(s) and what style are you using?

As in this quoted post below ... also usergroup permissions are enabled.

Please let me know where to find additional information that you need, thanks.

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

I have ad examples set up, but none are showing up.
Ad package: Custom code; $1/year with 100% discount;
Positions: Header, footer, sidebar below visitor panel

Test ad #3: Set up in the AdminCP > Ad Manager CP as "Active"

Test ad #2: Set up through member ad tab; Set up in the AdminCP > Ad Manager CP as "Active" but also annotated as "Pending"; at the time I set it up it was $1 and I didn't pay myself, it was later that I set up the 100% discount

html code:
<table><tr>
<td style="
width:500px;height:60px;padding:20px;
background-color:#888888;color:white;
font-family:'Georgia' 'Times New Roman';
font-style:;font-weight:900;font-size:1.2em;
">
Ad linking people to your website
<br><span style="font-style:italic;font-size:0.9em;color:#990000;">
Connect with explorers of real estate investing!</span>
<br><span style="font-style:;font-size:0.6em;color:#333333;">
Brief descriptions - Services - Goods
</span>
</td></tr></table>

I want to add more payment options such as bitcoin and others so we'll see.
Is there any time frame set to this specific feature? Because we would like to use use bitcoin as the only payment option if we buy this addon.
And please in case you'll add this feature, do not depend on 3rd party companys like coinbase or bitpay. The best part about bitcoin is that you don't need third parties.

I don't have a time frame. It will be implemented using a 3rd party API because is more secure than running your own code on your hosting account. You could also use the "Custom Payment Instructions" option to provide instructions on how the user can complete the payment using bitcoin, and activate the Ads manually.

I may have missed it, can different size ads for the same advertiser be shown in the same location to account for phones, tablets and desk tops?

Yes, if you use device criteria for packages. You will have to create 3 packages for the same location with different device criteria if you want to target each device separately. If you sell banner ads, those are responsive.

Question, is there an option to "not" show the advertising tab to everyone or an option to not have the selling of ads public?

For me, the addon seems to respect only "Country Is NOT" and not "Country Is"

I set "Country Is" location as "Europe" for the package. But I was able to see it in India(my PC). It was only when I used "Country Is NOT" and selected all except Europe, that it stopped displaying for me on my Indian ip. Checked this for 2 packages, same thing.

Last edited:
I will look into it. If there are any bugs will be fixed in the next release. I'm currently working on version 1.16.0 and I hope I can finish it today.

Reactions: vij
Top Bottom