Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Is it possible for the admin to enable an ad to show even if payment has not been made?

Is it possible to create a package for free ads?

In the package creation screens, is it possible for an ad package to be valid even if I have not made selection in tabs such as Device Criteria?

Thanks, I look forward to having this add-on operational!

1. Yes.
2. You can't create a package for free ads but you can offer promo codes (with user criteria, optionally) with 100% discount that will allow you to offer free advertising.
3. All the criteria are optional.

Thanks for your prompt reply. :)

I have ad examples set up, but none are showing up.
Ad package: Custom code; $1/year with 100% discount;
Positions: Header, footer, sidebar below visitor panel

Test ad #3: Set up in the AdminCP > Ad Manager CP as "Active"

Test ad #2: Set up through member ad tab; Set up in the AdminCP > Ad Manager CP as "Active" but also annotated as "Pending"; at the time I set it up it was $1 and I didn't pay myself, it was later that I set up the 100% discount

html code:
<table><tr>
<td style="
width:500px;height:60px;padding:20px;
background-color:#888888;color:white;
font-family:'Georgia' 'Times New Roman';
font-style:;font-weight:900;font-size:1.2em;
">
Ad linking people to your website
<br><span style="font-style:italic;font-size:0.9em;color:#990000;">
Connect with explorers of real estate investing!</span>
<br><span style="font-style:;font-size:0.6em;color:#333333;">
Brief descriptions - Services - Goods
</span>
</td></tr></table>

Is it possible to have two ads displaying in the same position (for example, if I always have Google adsense or an affiliate ad in one position), and then a user purchases another advert for that same location.... and then instead of displaying both ads at once, the plugin randomly displays one of them or the other one (maybe if they have the same display order)? Maybe there should be a "maximum number of ads to show at once" option in locations, so that I can specify that if 4 ads are purchased for a spot, and I set the max to 1 ad at a time, it will rotate between those 4 ads randomly.

Reason being, I don't want users to be bored by the same ad in the same spot over and over. I want it to be dynamic and interesting.... changing around between different ads that I have displaying.

@Siropu

Last edited:
@Siropu I feel these 3 options should be implemented in future releases

Suggestions to implement 3 options in future releases.

1) Check-box for "I agree advertising terms and conditions" before saving any ads . So that i would be good for legal.
2) On advertising page it should link to our Google Analytic account via API and show the current information of website like Impressions, Click, Users, Sessions etc. So that our advertisers will have clear information about our site before buying any ads. Since this is the common question being asked before buying any ads.
3) Advertising page should have HTML editing options, so that we can customize/design our advertising main page as required.

Last edited:
Can i create an ad with recurring payment? i mean instead of a user having to select a period the ad will be up can they have an option to just select recurring payment until they decide to cancel?

Another thing i would like is with the pinned posts.

I have set it up that users can pay to pin an advertising post. However what i like to do after that ad has run is lock the thread and remove the sponsored prefix.

So my question is can this be automated? Can once the ad has ended the thread obviously gets unpinned but can it also be automatically locked and prefixes removed?

@prav, I will see which features I will implement in the next release.
@gavpeds, it doesn't work with recurring payments but I'll see what I can do in a future release. As for the sticky, I will add this in the next release.

Well, how is it done?
You need to create a package of the same type as the ads you created (set price 0) and use the settings of the package. After that, assign that package to each ad. Packages can be used for both selling ads and for managing and rotating multiple ads at the same time.

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

Version 1.15.4 comes with the following improvements:

Sticky Threads Improvements (Admin Options)
  1. Select thread prefix. This option allows you to set a predefined prefix that will be automatically added to the sticky threads when the ad is activated.
  2. Select unsticky actions (Close thread, Remove prefix, Remove from public view). This option allows you to set predefined actions that will be taken once the ad has expired.
Custom Payment Instructions (Admin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@prav, I will see which features I will implement in the next release.
@gavpeds, it doesn't work with recurring payments but I'll see what I can do in a future release. As for the sticky, I will add this in the next release.

You need to create a package of the same type as the ads you created (set price 0) and use the settings of the package. After that, assign that package to each ad. Packages can be used for both selling ads and for managing and rotating multiple ads at the same time.

Great thank you. Fantatsic service as always.

Great update!

The new feature "Custom Payment Instructions" will be extremely useful.

I can easily add payment links to many paysites. Or add specific instructions. In fact i will use this instead of the default payment gateways.

I find this feature better for my needs.

Thank you sir!! this is the best advertising add-on here.

Top Bottom