Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi @Siropu,

When I use the header (ad_header) location, it's not showing up. I'm using Audentio theme. Could you help me out troubleshooting the problem? Thanks!

upload_2015-8-6_7-20-18.webp

@clove28, the theme author probably didn't included that hook in the theme. You can add your own hook with the same name where you want in the header (using Template Modifications System) and it should work.

@clove28, the theme author probably didn't included that hook in the theme. You can add your own hook with the same name where you want in the header (using Template Modifications System) and it should work.

Hi Siropu, thanks for your reply. Could you teach me how to do it? I went to template modification and then?

Would this also allow ads to be displayed on add-on pages, such as the Showcase, Media, and Resources? Thanks.

@clove28, In order to help you I need to work with the template myself since you are using a custom style.
@jauburn, by default it might work with positions like "Above Content", "Below Content", Sidebar and Header. Ads Manager can work with custom positions (hooks) that you can add using XenForo's Template Modifications System. Once you add your own hooks, you can then add them as positions in Ads Manager and use them to display Ads.

Front-End demo now available at this link (registration required).
If you are interested in Ads Manager and want to test the back-end, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
There is no parent selector in that position to help you target that specific ad so you need to do it globally using the first code I posted. In version 1.15.0 I will add the position as an extra class to help you do that.
Hi Siroupu, is this code correct?

Code:
.aboveTopBreadcrumb {text-align: left;}

I've tried putting it in Extra.CSS but didn't work.

@Siropu
I purchased the addon. I dont want to sell any ads at the moment. Only want to display couple of ads. So I created a package. But when I click on advertising menu and go to create ad, it says "no Ad Packages available". Pl advice.

You can create ads from the Admin area directly, you don't need a package, unless you want to rotate multiple ads or to manage multiple ads at the same time. You can use packages for that too, not only for selling ads.

You can create ads from the Admin area directly, you don't need a package, unless you want to rotate multiple ads or to manage multiple ads at the same time. You can use packages for that too, not only for selling ads.
Ah ok. Played with it and understand more now.

But something I noticed. I set geo location to UK, but the ad was still seen in India. The addon seems to require both "Country Is" and "Country Is NOT" to get accuracy?

It doesn't require both. If you set "Country Is", you don't need the other. Is the IP from India or a proxy was used?

Top Bottom