Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I just wanted to update to 1.17.1 and get the message:
default_value is not a valid array (siropu_ads_manager_disable_low_ctr)

What payment option do you need? I'm planing to implement more options.
We use Zarinpal in Iran. (Almost all Iranian sites use our own paygate instead of paypal) (so we just use add-ons which support our paygates or at least [bd] paygate)
If you want to add it, let me know (PC) and I'll give its API. Hope to see it in next update. Thanks

I've been having some trouble uploading flash animated banners with this. Could you tell me what would be the best suggested format to be accepted through this add on and viewable on all platforms? Could you also explain the steps involved?

Last edited:
When uploading ads by swf format through the banner type package they don't display on mobile platforms. Is there a way to correct this?

From what I've read, flash is not supported on IOS devices. I don't know about other mobile devices.

Last edited:
Yes, I have been using custom code type with the javascript code shown above. It does work on all platforms which is what I need.

My problem is that the code above or this one, http://www.mybannereffect.com/custo...6c2nGyvicVUJSAw[EQUAL][EQUAL]/TEST/index.html are not uploaded to my server, I need them on my server.

When I upload them via FTP to the /data/Siropu/images folder, the banner is not viewable. It creates a JS file, HTML file and a data folder for each banner uploaded. I can't get them to work from there. I'm sure it's something simple I am doing wrong, any ideas?

That code is hosted and I don't think that you can use its files on your server. That page only says to copy/paste the code to display the banner, nothing about self hosting.

I was referring to that site. If you can only obtains the swf file from it, you can't use it the same way as on that site so it won't display on mobile devices.

It's running on my site right now and fully functional on my mobile devices. Actually it can be uploaded by means of custom code ad or banner ad ( banner must be done in the cp )

However, I'm referring to the ftp uploaded files to my server.

When I upload them via FTP to the /data/Siropu/images folder, the banner is not viewable. It creates a JS file, HTML file and a data folder for each banner uploaded. I can't get them to work from there. Any ideas how to make them work from my server?

Top Bottom