Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Has anyone got bitpay to work?

I can't seem to get bitpay working. I'm confused about which boxes to fill out.

Capture.webp

I tired all and different ones but it doesn't seem to work for me.

I have another add-on which has bitpay and all i have to input is api-tokens code and it works.

bit.webp

I'm confused about this. If anyone knows, please let me know

Also, Suggestion sir:

I noticed that once you enter payment information such as paypal or paza, the "Custom Payment Instructions" box disappears.

It would be good if you gave us an option to keep it even if i use other payment methods. I'd like to use both. custom payment and bitpay

Where do i get the "Bitcoin API Secret Key"

In my bitpay.com control panel i only have:
Legacy API Keys
API Tokens

Capture.webp

It's a random key that you can create yourself (letters and numbers). It's for security purposes for all APIs.

It doesn't work for me. Maybe someone else who has bitpay can try.

Also after update it still says "My Transactions" for me
Capture.webp

How did you tested it and what happened?
It still says that probably because you have changed the phrase.

Add something to the Bitcoin address field. I forgot that the "Pay with Bitcoin" button show up if you have entered a bitcoin address.

My settings
MySettings.webp

But the button doesn't show up.

Ok after i added "a" in bitcoin address

The button shows up. But when i press pay with bitcoin i get unspecified error, i remember i was having same problem with pay by bank,

error.gif
no error in java console.

for the phrase, you are right,

thanks,

Also, Suggestion sir:

I noticed that once you enter payment information such as paypal or paza, the "Custom Payment Instructions" box disappears.

It would be good if you gave us an option to keep it even if i use other payment methods. I'd like to use both. custom payment and bitpay
+1 (y)

Try this:
Edit siropu_ads_manager_payment_option_bitcoin and add to the form class "xenForm" so you should have "xenForm AutoValidator". If that doesn't work, try removing "AutoValidator" class.

If i add xenform, i get the same error.

If i delete the autovalidor:

it works!
I get this screen.

Capture.webp

yay!

I know why i get the unspecified error message before,

It was because in my forum i always have the "overlays disabled"

I doesn't work with overlays disabled.

If i enable overlays , it works normally.

i thought bitpay would take me to this screen,
bi.webp

another suggestion:

3. I wish we could organise the "Ad Packages" and "Ads" inside the Add packages in the order that we want.

I want to put my best selling ads/ best ad spots at the top.

Last edited:
it works!

i hope bitcoin becomes more popular in the future. At the moment it is easy to accept bitcoin as a merchant and turn bitcoins into real money
But it is very hard to exchange Real Money into bitcoin.

I have wanted to buy some products online with bitcoin, but the problem is i am not able turn my Real Money into bitcoin. It is complicated and confusing for me, and i have more computer handly then the average person.
For the average user it is too hard and confusing. And there is no Bitcoin ATM machines in my city.

I hope soon we will be able to use our credit card online to purchase bitcoins,
Everyone online mostly uses paypal. But paypal is so easy to use,

So hopefully bitcoin becomes easier to use for the average user

anyways.. thank you for adding bitcoin

Thanks for the update @Siropu

For me, the addon seems to respect only "Country Is NOT" and not "Country Is"

I set "Country Is" location as "Europe" for the package. But I was able to see it in India(my PC). It was only when I used "Country Is NOT" and selected all except Europe, that it stopped displaying for me on my Indian ip. Checked this for 2 packages, same thing.

Ok. After the update I do see some improvement in this regard, but its not yet 100%.

When I select All of Europe "Country Is" and use hidemyass VPN and select various UK ips, the ads are not triggered 30-40% of the time. However when I use "Country Is Not" and select all except Europe - I get 100% when I select UK ips.

My test used HMA VPN but was lenient. Remember I gave a blanket area. I targeted all of Europe but only used ips from a small country within it (UK), just to give the addon a good chance incase the ips are also from the neighbouring regions. Still, even with this cushion, "Country Is" didn't give accurate results.

I am currently using "Country Is Not" for my targeting. That seems to work well.

Have you tried using real users with their own IPs or your own IP/Country? The geoip database might not work that well with VPNs. In my tests the detection works fine with my IP using "Country Is".

Do you have a link to any forums using this add on so I can see what it looks like as looking for ad solution for one of our forums or do you have any screenshots of it installed and what it looks like, thanks.

Top Bottom