Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I mean the field "terms" and the field "payment instructions".
Doesn't support HTML currently.

I'd like to suggest a Views caps for days/weeks/months.
Subscriptions don't work with anything other than time length.

I tried it without criteria, but that didn't help.
What position are you using? Are "View ads" user group permission set for Registered and Unregistered/Unconfirmed user groups? If so, please make sure that the templates that start with ad_ have the original hooks in place. Revert back if not.

I love having the ability to weigh ads. Is there a way to weigh ads by user ip? Some users visit several times a day, others visit rarely. I'd like the infrequent visitors filled by Adsense, and the frequent visitors to be split between Adsense and another vendor that has a lower fill rate.

I'd recommend change the "Receive Alert Notifications" option to be an alert preference instead. Currently if the option is enabled, ALL admins will receive new ad notifications even if only one of those admins cares to receive them. Same with the email notifications.

What position are you using? Are "View ads" user group permission set for Registered and Unregistered/Unconfirmed user groups? If so, please make sure that the templates that start with ad_ have the original hooks in place. Revert back if not.

Positions are:
- below top breadcrumb. max ads displayed: 2
- sidebar top . max ads displayed: 1
View Ads user group permission is set for registered users.
I checked in custom style and in default style.
The hooks are in the related templates.

Will do, but one more question: Does it matter that my account is an administrator and debug is turned on?

Does anyone know what percentage of ads get blocked?

Like if Google Analytics shows you getting 5000 pageviews a day and you had one banner ad on each page, how many of those 5000 pageviews would show an ad?

It depends on the ad. If you are using Adsense or something similar, AdBlocker will block it every time.
OK thanks. What if I'm just making banner ad graphics for my clients (possibly animated gifs) and putting them on my forum via the Ads Manager system?

Normal banners ads dont get blocked because there is no difference between an attachment and a banner ad. Animated banners can get blocked though.
That's interesting, so basically if I put up a non-animated banner ad image then the ad blocker can't distinguish it from an attachment image and therefore cannot risk blocking it? That's great news if that is the case.

Am I able to rotate banner images without them getting blocked as well?

Hi, I'd like an ad directly under the quick reply box, not sure if there is a built in ad zone for that. I scrolled through the list and didn't see it. Another option would be above the similar threads box. Thanks for any tips.

"Below content" is the closest position you can use. If you want to display only in threads, you would have to use page criteria option "Content template is": thread_view

Thanks and also thanks for answering my tickets, your support is second to none and I continue to view this addon as the most vital addon I have.

Hello. i have often this error

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE4\xDFig-a...' for column 'page_url' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generiert durch: darodaro, Gestern um 12:07 Uhr

#0 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Model/Stats.php(95): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\tINSERT INT...')
#3 /var/www/library/Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerPublic/Ajax.php(105): Siropu_AdsManager_Model_Stats->insertClickStats(Array)
#4 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerPublic_Ajax->actionAdAction()
#5 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

What is here this problem

Top Bottom