Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi everyone, have purchased this nice add on but i have encountered some form of bug.

I currently i can only see the banners when i am logged in and not see them when i visit my forum as a guest. I did went to the banner setting and set the banner to display the AD even if the user is a guest but after logging out and refreshing the page, the banner doesn't show.

Any idea why? I even checked all the other options like, user is a guest, user is registered, etc etc

@Barracuda82, if you have set "User is a guest" and "User is registered" in "Privileges and Status", it won't work. You don't event need to set user criteria if you want all users to see the ads. Use user group permissions instead. If you need to make an ad available for certain groups, use the "User Groups" option in user criteria instead.

I can’t keep away my eyes from this plugin, but I need version 2 as I’m using the latest XF version. Tomorrow I’m gonna buy this before the promo ends ;)
I can trust the author as I’m using his chat 2 plugin, works perfect.

Hi,

I can't get the create your own ads to work. I've set the permissions to guest/unconfirmed but I still get the message you don't have permision to do that when I click on the place holder link to create my own ad. Also the place holders link don't show up when logged out, only the ad.

Guests can't create ads. I suggest enabling guest mode in Ads Manager [Advertisers] so that guests can see available packages and register if they decide to advertise.

Also, even when a member clicks on the advertise here link they still get the "not allowed to that" permission error. No one can create an add. Member or guest.

Have you enabled "User Ads Manager" in Ads Manager [Advertisers] admin options? There you need to set up paypal info and other settings.

Top Bottom