Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I think there is still something I'm missing as the descriptions are not showing up.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2018-01-22 at 15.36.17.webp
    Screen shot 2018-01-22 at 15.36.17.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
@Siropu a need a little bit of help.

So I had 2 ads, that were displaying each every page refresh, so they were rotating fine.

Now I put a 3rd ad and only the first ad is displaying on each refresh, what would be the problem?

For now I have put these 3 ads to rotate without refresh, and is working this way, however setting to display first the last upon order or first still same ad display first no matter how I setup.

Waiting for your help.

You can use page criteria "Content template is NOT:" search_results
This will prevent the ad from showing in search results, no meter the forum.

1. Is it possible to disable the banner code block? If I enable a banner ad package then a banner code option appears for the advertisers. I do not want advertisers to be able to enter their own html because it opens of the possibility of malicious code or cryptocurrency mining scripts.
  2. Is there any way to get html lists to work in terms & payment instructions?
  3. I'd like to sell packages of ads. i.e. 1 Top banner ad combined with 1 sidebar ad both in the same package. Both spots have different dimensions. Is this possible?
  4. I'd like to sell subscription packages for 350,000 impressions for $750 per month. Is this possible?
  5. I have added packages, then added ads from the front end and activated them from the admincp. But none show up. Do you have any idea what I am missing?

Last edited:
1. It is permission based.
2. What do you mean by "terms and payment instructions"?
3. Just select those positions in the package and set unit size to auto.
4. Subscriptions only work with days/weeks/months
5. Are you using any criteria?

2. What do you mean by "terms and payment instructions"?
I mean the field "terms" and the field "payment instructions".
4. Subscriptions only work with days/weeks/months
I'd like to suggest a Views caps for days/weeks/months. This feature would allow us to sell more ads, because once the maximum has been reached the slot will be open again for the remainder of the month. Please consider this feature for the future.
5. Are you using any criteria?
I tried it without criteria, but that didn't help.

Top Bottom