Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
A couple of questions:

1. An advertiser made an ad, and I edited it and changed it to Approved. However, an invoice wasn’t generated. Is there a cron that needs to run, or did I do something wrong? It shows 'Inactive' instead of 'Approved'.

2. Is there a way to see the name of the member who owns the ad before approving it? It would be helpful to see it on the approval page or the ads listing, but I can't find it.

Otherwise, really loving this. :)

The process doesn't work like that. You have to click on the "View Details" link in the ad options menu. There you will see all the info and the option to approve/reject. Just change the status back and try it.

When there are pending ads, you can review them all from the ACP Ads Manager home page.

Do not select multiple options for "Privileges and Status" as all selected options have to be true. So you can't use "User is a guest" & "User is logged in" at the same time. If you want to display ads for all groups, do not use any user criteria. If you want to exclude some groups from seeing any ads, use user group permissions instead. If you want to exclude some ads from some user groups, use the "User Groups" user criteria instead.

Do not select multiple options for "Privileges and Status" as all selected options have to be true. So you can't use "User is a guest" & "User is logged in" at the same time. If you want to display ads for all groups, do not use any user criteria. If you want to exclude some groups from seeing any ads, use user group permissions instead. If you want to exclude some ads from some user groups, use the "User Groups" user criteria instead.
I tried to use privileges when its not showing as guest.

@Siropu
Now when an ad of a user is going to be expired, an email is being sent to him/her to let them know.

I wish it was also possible to activate to also send alert and PC to users to let them know it.

So, I wish we could have all 3 of these things and be able to enable/disable any of them we want:
  • Email (now this is possible)
  • Alert
  • Coversation
Thanks

Advertisers can see alerts in the Ads Manager tab when ads are about to expire.
We are using Custom Tabs and we don't have in core tabs of the add-on.
Also sometimes users who have ads don't check the ads page as they think they have still enough time.
But an alert or a PC + the email can be a complete way to let them know and let use be sure the user will anyway get alerted from that.

The permissions are set correctly but there is still no ad manager tab, am I doing something wrong? This is from the user group permissions

1f30f3c9adfcbcb3a96a40beaecf5951.png

baab49365499d7a84bd8dbb9289ceeab.png

im having the exact same issue. advertisement manager isnt showing up in the admin panel. How did you fix this?

@Siropu I'm having some size issues with a banner placed below your "Recent Posts" addon, but above the forum categories. It sticks out quite a bit.

The banner is 980 px wide, which is the correct size, and matches the size of my other banners, but it still sticks out.

What it looks like
1.webp

The way it should be.
2.webp

Top Bottom