Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
If everything is set correctly and the ads still don't show up, please send me a support ticket with an admin account to take a look.

I've gotten some ads to show up but still having an issue. I have a forum I want to exclude from ads showing and when I select that option, ads no longer show up on the forum homepage.

That's because when you use node page criteria, it mean "Do no display in these nodes, but display in the rest of the nodes". That's how node criteria is designed in XenForo by default.

The permissions are set correctly but there is still no ad manager tab, am I doing something wrong? This is from the user group permissions

1f30f3c9adfcbcb3a96a40beaecf5951.png

baab49365499d7a84bd8dbb9289ceeab.png

You don't see the ads manager tab in admin panel or in the forum navigation?
As normal admin you need the admin permission "Manage Ads Manager".
For users to see the tab in front-end, besides permissions you also need to enable all the options in Ads manager [Advertisers] admin options.

Anyone using this exclusively for adsense? @Siropu thoughts on using this just for adsense and is it possible to restrict the ads to certain usergroups?

If i use responsive adsense ads, will they be shown correctly? Ie leaderboard on desktop, mobile ads on tablets/ph?

Can you insert ads in the middle of a post?

I already have a license, just want to start using it.

It works fine with adsense, responsive or not. Is possible to restrict ads to certain groups via user permissions or via package/ad.
You can insert ads inside the post (right corner by default), at the bottom of the post or after the post, any post.

Got it working thanks for your help.
How can I add custom locations, like for example on the Resource Manager and have that as a location option in the Ads Manager Add-on

Edit I have created a custom position, what is the code I need to put this on the page now?

9326b32da4786875a9f5ec9890591336.png

Edit: I managed to do it this is great add-on

<xen:hook name="ad_belowshoutbox" />

Worked just placed it in the template in case anyone had same issue

Last edited:
@directodigital, glad you figure it out. For RM you can use existing hooks or you can add new ones just the way you did. Positions like "Above/Below Content", Breadcrumb and Sidebar positions work on every page of any add-on and to target a specific page, use page criteria with "content template is" and the name of the template.

Hi Siropu,

I dont want to keep taking your time up, but could you tell me how I can get this advert in the addon- RESOURCE MANAGER I have ads displaying on the page but I want one under say the 5th item how can I create a hook for it?
Example of where I want to place the ad:

51l5uzY.png

It's a little more complicated to achieve that. Please send me a support ticket with an admin account and I will see if I can do it for you.

Opened a support ticket, and another one about the search results item ID not working. Great software so far managed to add some custom sidebar hooks to the resources sidebar but just dont know how to get it to display after the item listings.

Hello,
I have a question related to display order option : AD Order Asc.
For two campaigns with same order level, which one should come first ? The best would be a random rotation within the same order level. Currently, it seems quite static, based on ?? date ?
Many thanks

If you want to order ads by ad order, they all should have a set order accordingly as there won't be any randomization between same level.

Any chance to change this ? randomization among same order level would be very useful to create real priority thresholds.
In our case, we want to prioritize "focused" campaigns which are displayed on some forums only, compared to other campaigns, which are displayed on all forums.
I wanted to use the order level to do it but the problem is that, for a given priority level, it is always the same ads which are displayed.

Hi Siropu,

I need to disable the main breadcrumb add from certain pages to be compliant with AdSense, how can I exclude multiple pages?
I tried to separate with a comma but it did not work

Example:

3b4b4d9dedfa358e73b83ff3f77f9776.png

Top Bottom