Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Some server error :D

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:10 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', Array)
#3 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Model/Ads.php(75): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 10)
#4 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/DataWriter/Ads.php(83): Siropu_AdsManager_Model_Ads->getAdById(10)
#5 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(563): Siropu_AdsManager_DataWriter_Ads->_getExistingData(10)
#6 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerPublic/Ajax.php(163): XenForo_DataWriter->setExistingData(10)
#7 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerPublic_Ajax->actionCountImpressions()
#8 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "https://www.domain.com/index.php?ajax/count-impressions"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ajax/count-impressions"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["impressions"] => array(3) {
      [0] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(1) "1"
        [1] => string(23) "ad_below_top_breadcrumb"
      }
      [1] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(2) "10"
        [1] => string(23) "ad_below_top_breadcrumb"
      }
      [2] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(1) "2"
        [1] => string(16) "ad_below_content"
      }
    }
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(243) "/threads/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AF-pdf-%D8%A7%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%87%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%B9%DA%A9%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D9%BE%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88-%D9%88-%DA%AF%DB%8C%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1.9790/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

@Flightlevels, you have to use a package to use ads in rotation.
I created a package for banners but then couldn't use for Adsense code.
I created a second package that would take code but it won't take banners.
Of course two packages directed to the same position doesn't rotate but shows two ads.
I want to rotate a banner and a code ad.

Packages work with same ad types only. Can't combine them. You can however use a code ad with a banner ad and they will rotate randomly on each page load, without needing a package.

You can however use a code ad with a banner ad and they will rotate randomly on each page load, without needing a package.
Ok so I set up a banner ad for above top breadcrumb then I set up an Adsense ad for the same location. They don't rotate, rather they both appear?

Place the Adsense code in the code area of the banner ad. Banners have an option to use code as well.
Pasting the script straight in to the code box doesn't work. What do I need to add?

Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- above top breadcrumb rotating responsive -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXX"
     data-ad-slot="2830646593"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

When using both a banner image and a banner code at the same time, they rotate randomly on each page load. Do you get a blank space for adsense?

Hi @Siropu
I was trying to add the header banner but it doesn't adjust correctly.
Here's a video:
http://screencast.com/t/p7kt8tlRMo
And an image:
2016-06-15_1243.webp
I know I should add a code like:

#logo {width: auto !important;}
@media (max-width:1100px)

Or something like "start responsive size when width - logo width".

But don't know where or how to add the right code.
Thanks in advance!

To make it work as you want, you need to add multiple media queries based on the screen size. Add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
@media (max-width: 1000px) {
    #header .samBannerUnit {
        width: 600px !important;
    }
}
@media (max-width: 900px) {
    #header .samBannerUnit {
        width: 500px !important;
    }
}
@media (max-width: 800px) {
    #header .samBannerUnit {
        width: 400px !important;
    }
}
It's up to you to adjust the max-width and width accordingly.

Hello,
I noticed that when you clone a campaign, it clones also its view and clic statistics, which are then false for the new campaign created.

To make it work as you want, you need to add multiple media queries based on the screen size. Add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
@media (max-width: 1000px) {
    #header .samBannerUnit {
        width: 600px !important;
    }
}
@media (max-width: 900px) {
    #header .samBannerUnit {
        width: 500px !important;
    }
}
@media (max-width: 800px) {
    #header .samBannerUnit {
        width: 400px !important;
    }
}
It's up to you to adjust the max-width and width accordingly.
Great, thanks a lot for your fast reply.
I forgot to answer.
It works perfectly.
Thanks!

@Siropu
I have 3 questions
1. Is it possible to display an ad everywhere except on few specific threads?
2. Is it possible to display an ad everywhere except on threads within a particular tag?
3. If I need to rotate between 2 ads(each linking to different url) then what do I have to do?

1. No
2. No
3. You need to use a package. It has all the options you need.

I think 1 & 2 could be added in position criteria in the future.

1. No
2. No
3. You need to use a package. It has all the options you need.

I think 1 & 2 could be added in position criteria in the future.

#3 sorted, thank you.

About #1 and #2, it really is useful to have those options because on some threads you cannot have certain ads either due to legal or ethical requirements. Allowing the exclusion will really help. Pl considering adding in the next update :)

Top Bottom