Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It could be a feature for 2.x but I can't promise you anything.
Trust me, time restrictions based on "guest time zone" is gazillion times more useful than time restrictions based on "logged in member time zone". I'll hope I guess. Thanks!

screen2.webp Hi,

Do you know if it's easy to get banners to show up in the TOP right corner as shown on the picture? if so, what is required that this works?

PS: Great ADD-ON I already love it, it does exactly what I wanted.. thanks.

screen3.webp hmm, another problem!

When I put the header banner there it increase the antire header "hight" to something huge... I have set it hight=100px the allowd banners I set to 60px how can I avoid it doing it.. see the picture:

The banner should be where the RED box is so it would fit in everything.

The problem is not the height, is the logo which has 100% width.

Add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
#logo {width: auto !important;}

last question I hope... would it be possible to have 2 x 468x60 banners on the front TOP page rather than only 1? so that I get to slots beside each other as like in the first image I posted in this thread with the 2 RED boxes?

It does not need to be in the HEADER but rather in the TOP under breadcrumbs?

Hi!

I've not installed it yet (though I have purchased it) and I have two minor questions:

1. In the install notes (1.23.3) it says to upload the 'js' and 'library' folders but doesn't say to upload the 'data' folder. Is this an oversight?

2. I'm specifically interested in the geolocation options. Is this an entirely built-in function that works with modules in xenforo itself? Or, if it has external (PHP or webserver library) dependencies, which ones?

@fionix, you can have as many as you want and you can display them how you want. Use a package and set the new ads to use that package and to inherit its settings. If the banners you are using have a 468x60 size, use unit size auto.

@chompy. at first it wasn't included because those folders were created via PHP. But because some users had server permission issues and couldn't create folders automatically, I've include them later on and forgot to update the install.txt

As for the geolocation, it's a third party library from mxmind.

If banner is inside post and combined Unread and Last post commbination, then for guests banner show twice inside post because last post is unread by default for guests.
Solution is I think if there is not unread posts, then show inside last post, and vice versa

Top Bottom