i click on launch application

then my bitcore client open up, but i get this error message

b.webp
payment request cannot be parsed

my settings
settings.webp

i look in admin panel but, no other error messages,

Capture.webp

i test with bitcoin donation button on other website, and donation work normal, no error

but in corner of browser i see many different words then donation

bottom corner of browser

hover over donation button:
donation.webp

hover over ads manager
sir.webp

i don't know, maybe this can help

The difference between them is that donations only require bitcoin address, payments require some extra parameters. Please see PM for a potential fix.

Ok, I have a few problems.
  • Thread View Above Messages ---- puts the ad on all pages, not just the threads. (ie forum list, forum home, etc.)
  • No position for top of search results like New Posts / Recent Posts

Here is what I'm looking for..
  • Forum List Top (below title) & Below forum List
  • Thread List (below title) & Below Thread List
  • Thread Top (below title), After First Post Container and Before Reply Box
  • Top of conversation and above reply box
  • Top and bottom of New Posts/Recent Posts
I need these as separate channels --

After a dozen years of doing this, these are the positions that perform best for me. Can you help please?

Thread View Above Messages ---- puts the ad on all pages, not just the threads. (ie forum list, forum home, etc.)
Unless you are using a style that uses the hook on those places, I don't see how could that happen.
As for the other positions, you can achieve most of them using "Above/Below Content" with page criteria "Content Template is". There is a content template list at the bottom of the page criteria where you can find most of the templates that you need.

As for the other positions, you can achieve most of them using "Above/Below Content" with page criteria "Content Template is".

those are pretty common placements, I don't understand why they wouldn't be stock placements

The reason is because you can achieve that by using page criteria with positions "Above/Below Content".

The reason is because you can achieve that by using page criteria with positions "Above/Below Content".

Not while using different adsense channels. I track ads in threads separate from the forum home, for example. It allows me to track problems and make improvements because I have an idea what ads are not producing up to par

If there were custom positions, they will still be displayed in the same positions as when using the positions mentioned above with page criteria. What would be the problem and difference exactly?

If I used "above content" -- that will give me the same ad across all the pages. Lets say adsense performs well on thread view, but not on forum view. So, I replace the forum view ad with a CPM ad instead, but leave adsense on thread view. I cant do that if I'm using "above content". Not only that, but I wouldn't even know if adsense was underperforming on forum view in the first place.

Sorry I didn't read all 47 pages but I tried searching the thread. If I have existing ad_ template code implemented and widgets in widget framework for ads, will this add-on affect my existing ads? Is the geo-targeting possible for cities and or states or only countries?

@Joeychgo, like I said before, you don't just use "Above/Below Content", you use it with page criteria and that will make it display only on specific page/section.

For example:
To display it only above Forum list, you would use "Above Content" with page criteria "Content template is" forum_list
To display it only above a conversation, you would use "Above Content" with page criteria "Content template is" conversation_view

On the page criteria section I've added a link that opens a list with most of the content templates that you can use with page criteria.

@jellytoe, It won't affect your current ads. Ads Manager doesn't use/need Widget Framework. Geo targeting is country based.

Looking for assistance getting this program implemented and up to speed on my site! Anyone interested? Need to teach me, a first-time ads program user who is tech-lite. Need someone who avoids jargon, explains terms, can stretch from the left-brain world to the right-brain. And who knows what that means. ;) Thank you! :)

@sunnydaze, please submit a support ticket on my site if you need help.

All links are back to here, the Xenforo pages for Ads Manager. :) I left a detailed request on your profile page and you deleted it and said to post it here.

Is there a link to somewhere else that is your independent site? I think I had a link to something like that at one time, but can't find a link now. Thanks for any help. :)

Top Bottom