Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
That isn't be possible unless the ad behaves that way. Or you are using an ad that inherits the package settings and you make changes to the ad instead of the package.

That isn't be possible unless the ad behaves that way. Or you are using an ad that inherits the package settings and you make changes to the ad instead of the package.

Ive tried this with adsesnse, pulsepoint and digital throttle ads, only adsense gets placed properly. Pulsepoint and digitalthrottle get pushed to the footer. I don't get it.

"Above Content" with page criteria "Content Template Is:" conversation_view
"[Conversation] After Post x Container" with position criteria "Item ID": L

You would have to create a new position with hook name: page_container_head and make some changes in one of the Ads Manager template so that it won't include default HTML container. If you want to know how to make that change, please send me a PM.

Thanks! For now I just added the code I wanted to the PAGE_CONTAINER template, maybe in the future add something in Ads Manager so it can be done there? :)

It can be done with Ads Manager, you only need to create a new position (which can be done very easily from Positions section) and make a template change.

I had an ad purchased, I approved, they got the invoice and paid. The ad says "Approved (pending invoice). They have paid so am wondering if the ad goes live after this or there is a cron job that runs causing a delay? Thanks

They paid using what service? There is no cron job, it activates the ad upon purchase. If the ad didn't get activated, go to invoices and change the invoice status from Pending to Completed, this will activate the ad.

@Hamdi Tekbıyık, thank you for the review. Why compressing a 5kb file is more important than what this Add-on does?

They used paypal but the invoice may have been paid by a non-members paypal account. In any case I figured out how to set the invoice to completed and it's fine now. Thanks

Is there a way, within the same package, to set two positions with different criteria?

Example: I have four ads running "Top Side Banner", I would like to add to that package "below content" with criteria "content template is" "find_new_posts" .

Since the "count views when displayed" or "count views when viewed" update, the ads in rotation only get counted as viewed when they are displayed as the lead ad.

It that correct?

Only "When ad is viewed" count views when the ad in rotation becomes visible to user.
Edit: I've run a test and it seems that the changes I've made with adding the seconds option affected the count behavior I've mentioned above. Will be fixed in the next release.

Last edited:
Thank you, I was just running another test because I was sure something changed.

We had the busiest sale weekend and since my last update all my view stats dropped drastically.

Does this have an advertiser (client) login with ad stats? I haven't been able to find any details on that. I've tried a few others and haven't been impressed with the stats available to the advertiser. If it does, can you point me to some screen shots of it?

Thanks!

Top Bottom