Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
The "Positions:" Sidebar Bottom (Hidden) is red and also has the text (Hidden) after it, that must be my problem, how do I change that?

It's not the problem. That means that the position has been hidden in select menu list, but it doesn't affect its visibility in display mode. You can remove the hidden status by going to the positions section and enabling the position.

Thanks, after running some more tests I found out what is happening, I can run the "sidebar bottom" ad as long as it is the only sidebar ad being run, as soon as I activate "sidebar below visitor panel" that ad shows up, and "sidebar bottom" ad does not.

Any ideas?

If you increase the value of the option "Maximum AdSense Ads on Page" in Ads Manager [General] admin options, does it work?

I want to place a mobile ad using packages, after reply 4, 16, and after the last reply, and also in the thread list page after thread 4, and 16.

I have three ads in the package, and I only want one ad per position (one ad on each page after the 4th, 16th, and last replies - three total per page).

How do I do so?

The package can display ads randomly so you can end up with the same ad on multiple positions. If you want a unique ad per position, you would have to place ads individually without a package.

Select these positions:
After Post x Container
Thread list after x thread

Set position criteria "Item ID" to: 4,16,L

This will do exactly what you want. If you set this for the package and limit display to 1 and set order to random, it will show a random ad on each position but you can end up with the same ads on different positions. If you want to avoid that, simply assign each ad on those positions with different Item ID for each. One set it to 4, one to 16, one to L.

i want re install the addon and got this error :
Code:
The files necessary for uninstallation of this add-on could not be found. Please replace them.
how to fix it?

If you have deleted the add-on files, you have to re-upload them before running the uninstall.
Its done. Thanks

Iam using xenporta 2, the ads dosnt show up on forum list and home page.. Can you tell me why? Or its must add code to xenforo template??

The problem I see is that AdBlock has started to block the main JS file directly. I would have to take a different approach in the next release.

Top Bottom