Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Bill payment option is not available. There is only a bank transfer option which require manual actions. You can also add custom instructions to advertisers on how to pay.

And which kind of service do you use?
What do you mean?

You have the option to reset stats on the stats page in ACP.

I went to the general link in options and set delete stats older than 1 day. I then ran the cron.

The stats are still showing. Does it take a while for the changes to take place?

Hi, I'm wondering if you know of any VIDEO tutorial covering the basic setup of the Ads Manager. I'm curious about the whole circuit of actions for advertisers, from ordering to using the manager to upload their own banners and keep track of their stats and setup email notifications?

Also, how can we filter submitted banners and prevent the upload of certain kinds and weight of banners, like Flash, or animated gifs that are too big?

"Easy as 1-2-3" usually gets me worried... ;)

Thanks!

There aren't video tutorials. The selling process is described in the FAQ page.
Basically all you need is a package and setting the admin options in "Ads Manager [Advertisers]". There you can set what banner formats are allowed and other aspects. You can't currently set th maximum size in kb allowed, only in px via package settings.

I’m trying to set up a banner ad but keep getting an error message saying the url is not valid. The problem is I’m not entering a url. It’s graphic I selected via banner file: Chose File button (see below). Any idea what the problem is?

9FF83149-6C88-4382-928B-9D1E48520E5D.webpC510EED5-E158-4D62-81C3-784F707D16C4.webp

A suggestion: I’d love to see a tab for each ad, when clicked, I’d see a list showing changes that were made, by date.

Example:

10/5/17 Settings > Display Priority > 10
9/26/17 Settings > Display Priority > 2

I spend a great deal of time check how each ad is doing on Adsense, OpenX, etc. If I see a significant change in CPM, etc, it would help if I could go straight to the ad and see what was changed on that day.

The demo link for the plugin does not seem to work. Does anybody have a link to their site where I can see this plugin in action?

Thanks

I've had this since April (now on 1.26.4), and I've never received an Administrator alert to let me know that there is a new pending ad, or an email, despite those options being configured under Home > Options > Ads Manager [Admin]. Users who create an ad get an alert, but I have to manually check the Ad Manager to see if there are pending ads which is onerous.

All I can think of is that my forum is a migrated one - the administrator account is not called Administrator, and is user #1. Anything I can look at to try and resolve this?

Currently not possible. Taking the default XF1 style as an example, there isn't much to see if a background image is set. It could be a feature in XF 2.

Currently not possible. Taking the default XF1 style as an example, there isn't much to see if a background image is set. It could be a feature in XF 2.

That's a real shame as I would snap it up right now :-( It seems like there is notning for Xenforo to add this simple feature. There are forums that run themes and set their width to pretty slim but I guess it is down to monitor display resolution and display scaling as to who gets to see it or not. My boss wants clickable background so I have to sort it lol

Anyway thanks for you swift reply :-)

Top Bottom