Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
A few pages of errors generated today and I'm not at all sure how to fix whatever the issue is.
The errors generally read as follows:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: q - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php:344
Generated By: signpro, Yesterday at 3:28 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/signs101/public_html/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(344): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/signs101/...', 344, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Siropu_AdsManager_Listener::template_hook('th_search_resul...', '<li id="thread-...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'th_search_resul...')
#4 /home/signs101/public_html/library/ThemeHouse/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Thread.php(56): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('th_search_resul...', '<li id="thread-...', Array)
#5 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Search.php(16): ThemeHouse_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Thread->renderResult(Object(XenForo_ViewPublic_Search_Results), Array, Array)
#6 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Search/Results.php(25): XenForo_ViewPublic_Helper_Search::renderSearchResults(Object(XenForo_ViewPublic_Search_Results), Array, Array)
#7 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(229): XenForo_ViewPublic_Search_Results->renderHtml()
#8 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'search_results')
#9 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(607): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'search_results', NULL)
#10 /home/signs101/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/signs101/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
http://signs101.com/search/247012/
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please advise on how to fix whatever the issue is.
Thanks!

J.

For some reason my ads are not displaying at all, and I cannot figure out why.

Settings:
  • Basic info -
    • Position - Inside Post x Message
  • Position Criteria -
    • Item ID - 1, L
  • Page Criteria -
    • Nodes - Page within nodes - Checked
    • All nodes are selected
    • No change observed if not checked, or if no nodes are selected
  • User Criteria -
    • User is NOT a member of (usergroups with paid subscriptions)
No other criteria is set. Replicated these settings with a simple text ad, it also does not display.

No matter what I do, the ads are not visible. Tested on chrome for PC, safari for mobile. Adblock is disabled on Chrome. I can provide ad code in PM however it's not displaying text ads either.

Have you set the user group permissions? "View ads" for "Registered" and "Unregistered / Unconfirmed" user groups.
Also, make sure that "Inside Post x Message" position is under "Thread Post" position category and not "Conversation Post".

With this position you don't need node criteria.

Did you ever find the answer to this, I have the same problem. @Casa Ivar

Thanks for the Stripe update. I can now see the "Pay with Stripe" button:
View attachment 140250

..but when I click it, it seems a forum pop-up is trying to open since I see this: View attachment 140251 in the top right corner. The problem is that it just sits there and spins.

I wonder if there is some confusion (it might be me) regarding the types of API keys Stripe offers. As far as I can understand, there are 2 types. Publishable API key and Secret API key.

So what do I put in the current "Stripe API key" field in your app? The publishable API key I guess? That means the same key is added twice in your app? I am a bit confused, but as I said, it might be me :)

Thanks for your hard work on this!
Ivar

@Siropu please make this sentence as a phrase so that we be able to translate it:
Code:
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.
This is directly used in siropu_ads_manager_ad_edit template at this time.

Thanks

Hi there!

I'm trying to add a template name in the " Content Template is NOT:" section.
However, it just keeps reverting back to what the old save was!

Last edited:
I've received a warning from an ad vendor to remove ads from the login page, specifically the-boneyard.com/login. I was able to do so by adding 'login' to the page criteria>Content template is not box.

I've done so, but notice when I click the login link to the top right, it goes to https://the-boneyard.com/login/login. How do I remove ads from this page?

Just add all of these in that field: register_form, login, login_password_confirm, error, error_with_login

Hi everybody,

I don't know why I don't get notified if a user starts an ad campaign.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 21.57.35.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 21.57.35.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
How do I make a sidebar ad sticky? I'm trying to use the code sent from Adsense, but it doesn't work. The ad shows, but it's not sticky.

Top Bottom