Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi.

In page criteria, lets say I want to exclude ads from 1 node, can you make "exclude nodes" instead so I only have to choose 1?

And then, when I use page criteria ads are no longer shown on home page/index because it's not within these nodes that I chose.
The first change would fix this problem as it would exclude from X instead of include in Y.

Hi. In page criteria, lets say I want to exclude ads from 1 node, can you make "exclude nodes" instead so I only have to choose 1? And then, when I use page criteria ads are no longer shown on home page/index because it's not within these nodes that I chose. The first change would fix this problem as it would exclude from X instead of include in Y.

This has already been suggested a couple of times and actually been implemented for the next release (mentioned just a few posts above). ;)

Currently, from the advertisers side, only the inactive or expiring ads have access to the "extend" link in the controls tab.

Can all the ads, regardless of expiry date, have the option to extend? Can they all also have access to the "edit" link?

If yes can you make sure this is true for ads entered from the advertisers side as well as the ACP?

Question, as I have not tested this. If a member purchases for a month, ad to expire 4/1, and the same day they paused the ad, would that extend the expiry date to accommodate the pause?

I will see what I can do about the extend option.
If an advertiser pauses an ad, the pausing time will be added to the expiry date when unpaused.

For some reason, only 2 ads are in a positions rotation right now out of a few other banners that are selected in this position.
I will link you url.

I've noticed this pop up doesn't work with your add-on. Is it possible to fix this?

Attachments

• Capture1.webp
    Capture1.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
Maybe you can easily tell me if this system will work well for me. I currently only server 468x60 banners and 120x90 block ads. I need advertisers to be able to buy a banner ad at set price with monthly or recurring paypal subscription. I also need to ability to manually create ads for my advertisers. For example I might need to move ads from one older system to this one. I do not want to cancel my advertisers recurrent paypal subs and make them sign up again on this new system, I would rather create them in the new system and set it to run. Thanks

@sross, Ads Manager doesn't use recurring payments. It has an extend option that advertisers can use if they want to continue advertising.

Back
Top Bottom