Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi Siropu, I use your add-on for my own ads (adsense) at the moment, and it works great, but the ads are not showing up in the "Thread Post Container After" positions, in none of them, and I'm using the standard style of xenforo. Can you help me with this?

Have you made any changes to the default positions? If so, did you made the changes before or after saving the ads?
Are you using any criteria? If so, what criteria are you using?
Are you using packages? If so, are the ads inheriting the package settings?

no changes to the default positions, the only criteria that I'm using are:
  • page criteria - the page is inside nodes - some nodes
  • user criteria - the user is a guest
I created a single package with whom I manage successfully other two ads "Below Top Breadcrumb" and "Below Content". These two ads don't inherit from package settings and so does the third, not working, ad.
If I change the position of this ad to, for example, footer, header, above top breadcrumb etc...it does show up without any problems in the selected position.

All my ads are responsive, if this can help.

Even positions like "Thread Post Message Inside" or "Thread Post Message Below" are not working.

@Siropu, I've added custom code to two ads and then added a position which rotates the ads using javascript every two seconds. However ads don't rotate. Am I missing anything?

You have to set the package option "Maximum Ads Display" to the number of ads you want to rotate.

This is an amazing add-on, we would just like to suggest the following feature (and I know it has been mentioned in this thread before): it is imperative for us to exclude particular ads from certain nodes/fora. Is there a reason why this has not been considered so far?

I happen to notice today, my "top performing ads" are not correct.

What criteria is used to adopt them to that list? Is it CTR only? If so, mine are not updating.

Looking at CTR alone, I have better performing ads than the "top performing ads" page lists. They don't seem to be updating.

No, the ads with the better CTR are active. They are newer ads, would that be a cause? How often does the list update?

Two of the ads in the "top performing ads" no longer have the CTR set to view but they are still in the list with the values from when the CTR was shut off.

The list is updated on each page load. I've found the problem and it will be fixed in the next release.

Top Bottom