Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Am I missing something?

When an ad is about to expire it sends an email with a link to the "extend function". Clicking the link brings you to the main board. No where under the advertising drop down, my ads, or invoices can I find a way to extend the ad from the advertisers side.

What am I missing? :)

I found the issue with the link and will be fixed soon. You can extend the ads from their "Controls" menu. Currently only ads created from the advertiser area have the extend option but I will change that.

How to setup phrase to not show html in breadcrumb? On Tab html is parsed Ok, but in breadcrumb is not parsed.

a - 23-45-05.webp a - 23-45-49.webp

Also, any chance to make new option in ACP to choose Nav tab position (by default is set to "End") and execute order number, because every time when upload new version I have to change "end" to "middle" in listener.php, and enable debug to change execute order?

Thanks @Siropu

The email advertiser function is not working if you create the ad in the ACP and transfer ownership. Email feature does not recognise new owner as an advertiser.

@Sunka, the problem is with how XF parses the phrase in breadcrumbs. If you want to use HTML in breadcrumbs go to navigation breadcrumb template and change {$selectedTab.title} to {xen:raw $selectedTab.title} I will see what I can do about the tab position.

@Nutz, will look into it.

All ads were put into the system through the ACP. Once one ad was put through the front end they all showed for email options.

If our program needs your two recent updates do we have to install each one or does the latest one cover both?

A few more things that I have noticed while using this. :)

These issues were noticed when loading the ads from the ACP and not from the advertisers side.

1. The extend function now works in emails since your last release. You can not extend the ad from the "your ad" page if they delete the email.
2. The open slots on the stickies do not reset once a sticky ad has been deleted.
3. The ads loaded in ACP, "approved but pending invoice" turn themselves on at will.
4. Created invoices in the ACP become rejected without reason in a matter of hours. ( options set to 72 hours )

Hi, I just purchased and need to use this asap but getting this error when creating an ad.
Code:
Server Error

mkdir(): Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 72
XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() in Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php at line 625
Siropu_AdsManager_Helper_General::uploadBanner() in Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerAdmin/Ads.php at line 349
Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerAdmin_Ads->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /public/admin.php at line 13

Is this chmod problem? Please tell me what file to grant permission for if thats it.

Yes, it's possible. Just set the rotation interval to different values for each package.
Ah so I have to spread them between packages.
Gladly I'm not selling ads otherwise it would be very unpractical.

I'm also wondering if there's a documentation or something alike? Trying to figure out on how to put ads underneath only for example 2nd post of a thread instead of all.

Also can we limit as to how many ads are displayed per page?

Top Bottom