Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
What happens to a promo or sticky thread ad type after it expires? I see there is an option to move it to a forum but if I don't want that will it just be hidden (soft deleted)?

Does it support vast videos?
It supports mp4 videos.

I still have the problem, the ad doesn't fit.
Can you please post here or in PM the ad code?

Is there a video tutorial or detailed instructions, on how to set the addon up in order to process Paypal payments directly?
Add-on works with the selected payment profiles in ACP > Setup > Options > Ads Manager [Advertiser]

if possible, so that when an advertiser buys a package, an auto-response email would be sent back to them immediately when the payment has been processed.
After purchase, the user gets redirected to the "Thank you" page where this phrase is displayed: siropu_ads_manager_thank_you_message

There are no emails sent.

Please consider an option to have them deleted as we don't want promo deals hanging around unpaid for.

That's why there is an option to move them to a different forum which can be a forum not visible to regular users.
You don't offer the same controls for Sticky threads as you do with Promo threads such as moving expired, custom fields and prefix. I'd think these two thread ad types should align to the same control set.

You don't offer the same controls for Sticky threads as you do with Promo threads such as moving expired, custom fields and prefix.
There is a big difference between the two. The sticky thread is a thread that already existed in the forum in which it has been just stick so it doesn't make any sense to move it after it expires. The promo thread is a thread created as an ad.

Custom fields are for when the advertiser creates the ad.
Prefix is available for both sticky and promo.

There is a big difference between the two. The sticky thread is a thread that already existed in the forum in which it has been just stick so it doesn't make any sense to move it after it expires. The promo thread is a thread created as an ad.

Custom fields are for when the advertiser creates the ad.
Prefix is available for both sticky and promo.
Okay, just went through the steps of creating a sticky thread ad - I see the difference. Thanks for the point out. I'll make adjustments in my description for advertisers now.

@Siropu I setup my next site at https://flightinfo.com and cannot get the ads to order properly such as "sidebar above". As you can see on the right side I have an ad to become a FI Supporter which I want at the top of the sidebar and then the square below that and then skyscraper. I have each of these packages set to order by Ascending by Ad display order but I must be missing something as I cannot get them ordered at all like I want. My other site at https://rvforums.com seems to be working but maybe that's by luck? How can I arrange multiple packages in "sidebar above" such as I have 3 packages for 1, 2, and 3 positions?

Attachments

• zone-settings.webp
    zone-settings.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ads.webp
    ads.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 5
How can I arrange multiple packages in "sidebar above" such as I have 3 packages for 1, 2, and 3 positions?
If you have set ad display order to "Ascending by Ad display order", have you set the display order for each ad accordingly?

If you have set ad display order to "Ascending by Ad display order", have you set the display order for each ad accordingly?
Seriously, why do you always have to find my mistakes haha! Dagnammit, how did I overlook that so many times??? I was using the package display order and thinking that was the number.

Thank you @Siropu!!!

Is it possible to update from the lite version to the normal version without loosing any configuration and without loosing statistic data?

Suggestion: I'd like to see more global settings that packages can inherit. No reason to set Enable Lazy Loading on every package if I could just enable it in one place for all packages to inherit. There are various common settings like this that could be enabled far more easily globally (as well as disabled).

Is it possible to set up a promo code discount to not be combinable with a package discount? If not, can this feature be added?

After upgrading to version 2.4.17 or 2.4.16, I started getting a "Please enter a valid message" error when trying to create an advertisement through the administration panel.

"Message" is valid.

I tried typing just the word "test". This is not helpful.

I'd like a master on/off switch to turn ads for the site on or off. If I'm testing something on the site and want no ads I need a way to turn them all off easily.

Top Bottom