Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hello.
I really like your plugin.
I have a problem inserting code ads.
The specific problem is that it does not adjust the size automatically, extending much beyond the limit and unbalancing the forum.
I will attach capture.
I would appreciate some help.
Thank you.
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-20 105607.webp
1679320617878.webp

How can we display ads on mobile phones? I think it's a tough sell to advertisers if their ads only show on tablet/PC's when most users are probably visiting with mobile devices.

By default, ads are displayed on all devices. If you want to target specific devices, you can use device criteria.

Thanks, I'll review my settings. Is there something I could have enabled that's preventing ads on mobile? Do you scale a 468x60 ad for example or do people have to select specific sizes for phones for example? And if that is the case, do we need to allow them to upload different sizes of their ads if that's not already implemented? (I haven't looked)

. Is there something I could have enabled that's preventing ads on mobile?
Device criteria set only for desktop and/or tablet. Also, if you are using header position, that won't be visible on mobile because mobile header hides the banner container.

Banner ads are responsive.

1. You are using fixed sized adsense units.
2. You are using advertisement CSS class for your ads which are hidden by CSS on mobile.

The advertisement CSS is just used to help alignments as sometimes the ads won't center.

CSS:
.advertisement {
    display:block;
    text-align:center;
    margin:10px auto;
}

I changed the ad below the nav bar to responsive (horizontal) and it's just too big. Even if I set a size in the placeholder ad it doesn't seem to constrain the google ad to that size limit. How can we control the size of responsive google ads within placeholders?

I sized the browser down to mobile size and the ad disappears. No additional CSS for horizontal below nav bar and it's using the responsive horizontal from google ads.

Hello,
I would like to create packages with multiple items, including something like "Below thread post x content". How do I do this, because I can only ever define the x once?

How do I do this, because I can only ever define the x once?
Most of the dynamic positions have predefined positions. If you want to use custom ones, you won't be able to combine them since the Item id is used for all selected.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around promo and sticky threads. Someone posted a thread with a promo thread prefix I'm guessing because I selected this forum as eligible. It would be nice if he saw a dialog after posting this that he had to pay the promo thread fee in order to post this. I guess it doesn't work that way but would be a nice workflow. But again, not sure how someone buys a promo thread and then posts it or posts it then pays for it or how this works.

Edit: I must have created that thread prefix. I created a promo thread package and now see how it works. But a suggestion would be to allow someone to create a promo thread from the front end and then they purchase the package instead of having to go through packages to post.

Edit2: If I had the "Promo" thread prefix reserved, how was this user able to use it? I see this note below the Promo thread prefix selection:

This option allows you to set a prefix for sticky threads. You can use a global prefix because Ads Manager will reserve it only for sticky threads and non-advertisers will not be able to use it.

Last edited:
Another suggestion now that I see how Promo/Sticky threads work:

When an advertiser picks a forum for the above package type the list is sorted alphabetically which is confusing. It should have the same category/forum hierarchy and order as on the forum. The problem with a flattened list like this is you can have multiple forums with the same name such as Chevy - Announcements, Ford - Announcements, etc. would be Announcements, Announcements and you don't know which is which.

Last edited:
I found a bug, not sure I want it fixed :) I have a package that has the rectangular sizes specified. I am not using a placeholder for this package which is a fee based package. I then want an ad for my stuff that shares with this package so I created an ad that selected this package and uploaded an image which is not in the four rectangular sizes. I could not save the new ad because the package has set image sizes. So I created the ad without selecting the package and uploaded my image, saved it. Now I edited the ad and assigned the package and it did not error on me that the image size was not allowed, it probably should verify that.

Hi, Is there a video tutorial or detailed instructions, on how to set the addon up in order to process Paypal payments directly?

We are using two systems right now but I'd like to automate the process and have it all done via the Ads Manager if possible, so that when an advertiser buys a package, an auto-response email would be sent back to them immediately when the payment has been processed.

The email would contain instructions as to "what's next," including instructions to create the appropriate size banners for the positions they purchased.

Is it possible?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom