Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Ok I have "Ads to show" set to 1 but still no rotation. I've tried it in several positions but haven't been able to get it working in any of them. Maybe the rotation script isn't executing properly?
The process to get it to work is kind of confusing. I had the same problem, took me ages to work out how to get it to work.

@Siropu I have found one more bug with AdBlock redirect URL. If we use thread URL for AdBlock redirect then this page continued redirect and does not stand. Also please can you add more improvement message show for Force user to disable AdBlock?

Example:

Selection_015.png

I recently upgraded this add on. Oddly, the "before the closing </body>" position seems to be gone from the list, though I still have ads using that position.

Also, before </head> is gone.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 2.26.16 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 2.26.16 AM.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 13
Positions and categories have been reorganized but not if you had custom positions. You can reset positions in position list and add your custom positions back. It won't affect your ads.

Ok! That worked. I didn’t really have any custom positions so it’s all good.

edit: I did have one actually, but re-created it and it's working

Last edited:
Hi,

I am using XF 2.18 with the template dimension Pro. I upgraded from XF 1.5.24 andokay upgraded also the Ads manager from version 1 to version 2 at the same time.

I did not change anything with my placement of ads. But no matter what I do, the ads are not showing. Even if I use the standard XF theme.

For example I used to have an ad below top breadcrumb. no ads are visible. I checked the user groups who should see the ads etc. everything seems to be correct. But no visible ads.

How can I fix this?

The solution for others in case they have the same problem:

After the upgrade, permission names have changed so they are required to be set again. Both in addon-settings and in ACP usergroups settings.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added two new positions for HTML emails: Above email content, Below email content
It works with code, banner, text and link ad type.
It works with user criteria.

Added popup option to hide overlay close button.

Bugs Fixed
Daily stats for advertisers were grouped by position, but position name isn't displayed.
Popup ads issue with packages.
Popup ads issue with auto hide and pagination.
AdBlock detection issue on Chrome.
CSS issues on some positions.
Carousel not working on embedded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kudos on the email ads. Testing them now but ran into an issue. Seems like it always places the ads at the top and the bottom of the email if you choose either above or below the email content.

@Siropu Server error log. Also Please can you add support Mobile Experience to use responsive ads for mobile.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::Siropu\AdsManager\{closure}() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php:425

Generated by: Unknown account Apr 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::Siropu\AdsManager\{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), false, NULL)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/email/MAIL_CONTAINER.php(31): XF\Template\Templater->func('sam_mail_ads', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(173): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('MAIL_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(319): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderMailTemplate('liamw_accountde...', Array, Object(XF\Language), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(375): XF\Mail\Mail->renderTemplate()
#7 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(389): XF\Mail\Mail->getSendableMessage()
#8 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(392): XF\Mail\Mail->send()
#9 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(271): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->sendCompletedEmail()
#10 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(192): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->finaliseDeleteDisable()
#11 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Job/DeleteAccounts.php(43): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->executeDeletion()
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(G)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#15 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#16 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(124) "/threads/some.60319/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom