Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi, just installed.... got a few ads up without issue so it's working good.

I am not, however, able to see the links to the ad manager from a user perspective to purchase. I've played with all the settings to have the link to purchase a package show on the nav bar, but i never get the option.

I am using the s3 cache mod: (https://xenforo.com/community/threa...n-s3-for-file-storage-in-xf-2-x.156282/page-9)
any chance there's an issue with using that external cache?

I have a local, non-s3, navigation_cache.php in my internal_data/code_cache/ folder that if i delete, things break. i haven't been able to determine if it's because of the s3 cache or otherwise.

I've rebuilt templates, and added a new style without parent to test, and it's not fixed.
rebuilding updated that file as well, so i don't think it's related afterall.

any ideas?

Last edited:
You have to enable "Enable user Ads Manager" in admin options for advertisers and set the user group permission to create ads.

I am getting some errors in the server error log since upgrading to the latest version today...

• TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::Siropu\AdsManager\{closure}() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given
  • src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php:425
  • Generated by: Funsmith1
  • Apr 15, 2020 at 3:51 PM

also, feature request,

can the source of the geo data file be changed to data/ instead of:
src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Vendor/MaxMind

so that it can also be offloaded to s3 with that data mod? it's a large file that i'd rather have off in s3 land.

Thanks. New version seems to fix the email above/below issue. Is there any way to get the ads to center in the emails? The center "unit alignment" doesn't seem to work and I assume CSS won't work in email either.

Try adding width: 100%; as well.
If that doesn't work, try to edit the siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros Email template.

anyone get epn rewrites working? not sure on the syntax to get rover. subdomain in there. did you set up a custom callback?

I noticed that the new email option doesn't take into consideration the user group permissions. I have premium (paid) members who don't see ads but they still get them in the emails. I can probably change some code in the templates but thought you might want to add it at some point.

I don't know how I missed that but if you re-download the latest version and rebuild add-on data, it should be ok.

Last edited:
Upgraded to latest version a few days ago.

I think that is causing the following problem, ads are over the normal layout in the mobile view.
Header:
20200418_135113.jpg

Footer:
20200418_135143.jpg

In our custom style we have the same problem.
Any idea what is causing this?

Top Bottom