Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I don't see any issues. Please send me your package and ad list export to do a test. Maybe there is a weird setting problem.

I don't see any issues. Please send me your package and ad list export to do a test. Maybe there is a weird setting problem.

How many ads or package can be send? All are worked before but now problem Multi popup ads does not working and not showing then Server error log and all Multi ads are not working for all location and all type ads.

Actually, I found the issue.

@Siropu

We updated to 2.3.19 yesterday but we're still getting these errors. The payments were made but the sticky threads weren't stuck.

1585148674631.png

Code:
Server error log

Error: Call to a member function activate() on null src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Purchasable/Advertising.php:131

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 25, 2020 at 5:01 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(172): Siropu\AdsManager\Purchasable\Advertising->completePurchase(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#1 payment_callback.php(63): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->completeTransaction(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#2 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=stripe"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfProvider"] => string(6) "stripe"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
@Siropu

Looks like it might have something to do with Stripe recurring subscription payments. The invoice was created and marked paid in Ads Manager and the subscription was created in Stripe, but the invoice doesn't have an ad associated with it and there's no ad on the ads list.

Let me know if you need more info.

Nope, it's still there.

By the way, the subscription was started before we updated from 2.3.18 to 2.3.19, if that makes a difference.

When the invoice is created, it is associated with the ad unless it is a mass pay invoice but in that case you cannot subscribe.

When I use the No Wrapper > Between the <head> tag position along side with a Frequency cap of 1 hour, it doesn't seem to work. The code keeps getting inserted no matter how many times I browse through the site. Am I doing something wrong or is this some unsupported feature?

When I use the No Wrapper > Between the <head> tag position along side with a Frequency cap of 1 hour, it doesn't seem to work. The code keeps getting inserted no matter how many times I browse through the site. Am I doing something wrong or is this some unsupported feature?

This is happened with Template modifications are not applied. Please check your Template modifications.

Having issues getting the carousel to work on my site. I currently have it set on the package for the small sidebar ads at mavicpilots.com. Am I missing something other than activating it within the package?

Your carousel settings is displaying 3 ads at a time. If you want to show one ad at a time, "Ads to show" must be set to 1.

Your carousel settings is displaying 3 ads at a time. If you want to show one ad at a time, "Ads to show" must be set to 1.
Ok I have "Ads to show" set to 1 but still no rotation. I've tried it in several positions but haven't been able to get it working in any of them. Maybe the rotation script isn't executing properly?

Top Bottom