Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added 2 new position criteria options:
Thread is older than X days​
Thread is NOT older than X days​
Added 2 new admin options:
Enable click fraud monitor global blocking - If one ad triggers an IP block, all ads with click fraud protection will be hidden from that IP.​
Delete click fraud monitor entries older than x days​
Added page URL in lick fraud monitor list.

Bugs Fixed
Error...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update.
For last 2 months, click fraud increased a lot on my adsense ads!
Very frustrating to see important Google adsense turnover corrections decreasing expected turnover at the end of the month :-(
Would be interested to know if I am the only one in this situation?

Do you know if the activation of click fraud monitor global blocking is compliant with adsense policies?
I guess yes... but who knows... ;-)

Thanks

Upgraded form 2.3.16 tot 2.3.18 without problems.

Always got a small issue with this add-on though. I always upgrade my add-ons in the shell with a simple cp -R * command.
With this add-on I always get:
cp: cannot overwrite non-directory '/var/www/website/html/data' with directory 'data'

So I need to go into the data directory of the add-on zip and do an "extra" 'cp -R * /var/www/website/html/data'

Probably a newbie question. I bought this and we are ready to open it to advertisers.

I had one "package" which I tested and it works well. (Banners top and bottom and between posts), then I decided to CLONE that package to offer a LITE package which had fewer ad placements (between posts only).

The issue is that it puts 2 ads in those places (one from each package) Is there a way to limit the ad location to a single rotated ad from both packages, since they share this location? (every 5th post)

Minor: I also notice when it calculates the pre-sale price, the formatting is a bit off on the bottom total. ex Price 100.2 USD instead of 100.20 USD

The DISCOUNTS feature works great, but it only works for the first package listed. (view discount link, and options within for buyer)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Rhody said:
The DISCOUNTS feature works great, but it only works for the first package listed.

I don't understand what you mean by this. Discount is package specific and it works with each package that has discounts.

Well if you have 2 packages defined, and go to the CREATE AD page from the site...
The first package has the VIEW DISCOUNTS link, and the second package does not.
If you click CREATE AD for the second package, there is no "Purchase" section with QTY or discount information. It defaults to 1 month only.
(Under the settings for second package, ADVERTISE section does have the discounts defined)

I may (very likely!) be doing something wrong, too. If you want me to demonstrate, please PM and I'll be glad to show you.

Rhody

@Siropu Please can you add functionality Adblock Analytics? AdBlock Detected Tracker and Statistics silently tracks users that use AdBlock. AdBlock Detected Tracker also tracks guests individually as well as registered users.

Example:

2019-01-sample-report.webp

@Siropu Please can you add Option for Support Disable Close button for popup ads if Hide after x seconds option enabled. One more bug with Hide after x seconds, Web browser hang or not working (scroll) after automatically Hide popup ads.

Example:

ScreenShot00133.webp

@Siropu Multi popup ads does not working and not showing then Server error log. Also Multi ads are not working for all location and all type ads.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method isInCarousel on a non-object (boolean) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:984

Generated by: SoundTrack Mar 23, 2020 at 4:49 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 984, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(984): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php(45): XF\Template\Templater->method(false, 'isInCarousel', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/helper_js_global.php(48): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_ads_mana...', 'ad_unit', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2193): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true)
#9 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#10 src/XF/App.php(1995): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom