Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
If I define an enclosing div with height or max-height, it still does the same and breaks out of the div and actually obscures some content below.
The ads and the packages both have a inline css setting where you can use inline css, so try setting max-height there.

You can also try adding this to the adsense code:
Code:
data-ad-format="horizontal"
data-full-width-responsive="true"

The ads and the packages both have a inline css setting where you can use inline css, so try setting max-height there.

Code:
data-full-width-responsive="true"

I've found that if the ad your using in Adsense is set as "Responsive" and you still want to maintain some control of it (like the css I posted here) you need to set this:

responsive.webp

Code:
<ins class="adsbygoogle you-custom-class-here"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-XXXXXXXXXXXX"
     data-ad-slot="XXXXXXXXXXX"
     data-ad-format="auto"
     data-full-width-responsive="false"></ins>

If you leave the "data-full-width-responsive="true", Adsense will often override and overflow it's container. With a setting of "false" here it seems to behave.

Then if you have an Adsense ad set as fixed in the adsense settings:

fixed.webp

Then your code should look like here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ads-manager-2-by-siropu-paid.142629/page-61#post-1364007

I want to create 2 ad packages that display a 728x90 in the header but I only want that spot to show one banner anand not two. How do I set that?

I've found that if the ad your using in Adsense is set as "Responsive" and you still want to maintain some control of it (like the css I posted here) you need to set this:

Thanks useful info

BUT

I have another problem

If I have the google ad in the package (not inherited because it needs different user criteria) then it just shows as a blank when it's rotation time comes around.

However if I remove from the package it shows below breadcrumbs but only if the alignment is left or auto.

The "Unit Content" This option allows you to add content below the ad unit. You may use HTML.

When I add text or HTML code it still doesn't show below the ad. Is there an option somewhere to enable it?

I have two ad packages sharing the same position, sidebar above. How is the order determined as to which will show first/second? Someone changed something in the admin and the position I had them switched but now I can't figure out how to get it back how I had it.

I'm new to XF and have not read all 62 pages of this thread, so SIAP, but I was wondering if this add-on essentially does the same thing as hosting a Revive Ad Server would.

I want to set up several ad zones that AdSense ads (to guests only) and one zone that displays my own banner ad inventory (to everyone). My banner ad inventory contains a mix of low priority ads (free) and high priority (paid).

Can this add-on handle this or would I need to use something like Revive to manage the banner ad inventory?

then it just shows as a blank when it's rotation time comes around.
Can you please take a look in the console to see if there any error messages?

but only if the alignment is left or auto.
So with "center" will not work? AdSense makes no sense sometimes.

Is there an option somewhere to enable it?
No. Are you using fixed unit sizes? This is displayed in the main unit container and if it has a set size, the content will not be visible. I will see what I can do about that.

How is the order determined as to which will show first/second?
It depends on the package setting "Ad display order".

Can this add-on handle this or would I need to use something like Revive to manage the banner ad inventory?
Yes, it can. Please send me a PM if you want to test it.

So with "center" will not work?
We have had this exact same problem too when choosing CENTER. No ads displayed and the expected rendered HTML for the ad-content wasn't added to the page either, just the HTML for the ad-call.

When we wrapped the ad-code in a DIV with a fixed size the ads appeared, but as soon as we removed it the ads stopped showing.

When we swapped CENTER for AUTO the ads appeared.

Wasn't sure if it was a bug or an oddity of Adsense code, but was surprised at the behaviour.

We have had this exact same problem too when choosing CENTER.
The only difference between the alignments are text-align and margin CSS values so it doesn't make any sense why that would happen.

When we wrapped the ad-code in a DIV with a fixed size the ads appeared, but as soon as we removed it the ads stopped showing.
If you want to set a size, you can do that from the ad/package settings. No need to wrap the ad code yourself.

No ads displayed and the expected rendered HTML for the ad-content wasn't added to the page either, just the HTML for the ad-call.
Are you saying that the adsence code wasn't added to the page because it was set to center? That only happens when you use the lazy loading feature which will load the ad content after the page loads and the ad container is in view.

does anyone have keywords setup on their forums, just wanted to see an example of it working before I purchase the addon.

So with "center" will not work? AdSense makes no sense sometimes.

OK, so after loads of testing this does seem to be an issue. previously I could not get Adsense to show in a page when rotating and this was due to the package setting being centre. Even without inhering and setting the Adsense ad setting to left, it still wouldn't show. As soon as I set the pack setting to left or auto, then it shows. But everything is aligned left. If I wrap css margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto then they are all entered, but again Adsense just shows blank.

So who knows what's up with Adsense and centring????

OK, so after loads of testing this does seem to be an issue. previously I could not get Adsense to show in a page when rotating and this was due to the package setting being centre. Even without inhering and setting the Adsense ad setting to left, it still wouldn't show. As soon as I set the pack setting to left or auto, then it shows. But everything is aligned left. If I wrap css margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto then they are all entered, but again Adsense just shows blank.

So who knows what's up with Adsense and centring????

Never had an issue centering any Adsense ads if I used:

CSS:
.adsense-ads {
    margin: auto;
}

and applied the class directly to the ad code (not to a <div> or <span> or any container around it).

Never had an issue centering any Adsense ads if I used:

CSS:
.adsense-ads {
}
and applied the class directly to the ad code (not to a <div> or <span> or any container around it).

Well, sadly that doesn't work for me.

I tested adding a class directly into the ad code as in your example above, whose css showed a red border and margin:auto. The red border told me the class was being applied. All that happens when I do that is the ad disappears and you just see the red border with nothing in it.

Well, sadly that doesn't work for me.

I tested adding a class directly into the ad code as in your example above, whose css showed a red border and margin:auto. The red border told me the class was being applied. All that happens when I do that is the ad disappears and you just see the red border with nothing in it.

Are you using a responsive or fixed ad unit?

Post a copy of the ad code you are using (minus your client and slot id).

Also, is this a new Adsense account?

Code:
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Cafe Top  Banner -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle centred"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx"
     data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
     data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

extra.less

Code:
.centred
{margin:auto;
}

So I have the package with a banner that inherits align = centre and a css class that defines a max-width of 890px at full browser width). This works well

The Adsense which rotates rotates does not inherit and just shows blank

Code:
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- Cafe Top  Banner -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle centred"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx"
     data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
     data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

extra.less

Code:
.centred
{margin:auto;
}

So I have the package with a banner that inherits align = centre and a css class that defines a max-width of 890px at full browser width). This works well

The Adsense which rotates rotates does not inherit and just shows blank

Try setting a width (instead of max-width). Change your css to this:
CSS:
.centred {
    width: 320px;
    height: 50px;
}
@media all and (min-width: 480px) {
  .centred {
      width: 468px;
      height: 60px;
  }
}
@media all and (min-width: 741px) {
  .centred {
      width: 728px;
      height: 90px;
  }
}

...and change data-full-width-responsive="true" to "false". Also, if you are testing a lot you should also add: data-adtest="on" into your ad code so Google doesn't ban you.

See if that gives you the results you're looking for.

Last edited:
The "Unit Content" This option allows you to add content below the ad unit. You may use HTML.

When I add text or HTML code it still doesn't show below the ad. Is there an option somewhere to enable it?

Top Bottom