Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
In my case, I use amazon's profile links and here there shouldn't be any referral, is there any way it doesn't appear?

If the link is to amazon.com/profile, don't have a referral, if it's a link to amazon.com/dp/KJAS523452, let it work.

Can this be done ?

"Added the option to refresh lazy loaded ads every x seconds. "

I have set this to 10 seconds but they ads does not refresh. Any idea why?

@Siropu please help me.

I want to display 10 banner ads in the sidebar. I manage to ad the 10 to the system, each have their own URL and Banner uploaded. But only 1 ad shows at any one time. And it's the same banner, it doesn't rotate. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Okay so this is weird. When viewing on a mobile in portrait view I get 10 ads showing out of 10, all in the sidebar. As I want them. But then when I switch to landscape on mobile, or view the forum on a desktop, I only see 1 ad, and it'll randomize the 10.

How can that be?

Last edited:
Currently, no. I would have to add a new option to exclude certain URLs.
I have tried to place sections of the URL but the system goes crazy, it would be great to omit certain sections, especially in amazon that the tag will not generate the same amount of commission

and please remember, if you can add the drag image system to the ad generator for advertisers, it's horrible to add images from links, it is horrible to make new topics and have to put the images with links without the possibility of attaching them as it is done from the common editor

Thanks

Are you referring to promo threads?
yes

if I don't have something wrong, just let me add photos through links
many advertisers do not use this system because it is not comfortable and have to use pages where to upload photos... the drag image system is much simpler, as well as effective.

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-19 a las 13.45.16.webp

Currently, no. I would have to add a new option to exclude certain URLs.

Are there any errors in the browser console?

Have you set ad display order to "Random" in the package settings?
Yes I get errors when I checked. When I get in I’ll send you the errors

If there is no sidebar by default, you can place this in the template of that page:

Code:
<xf:sidebar>
    ad position here
</xf:sidebar>

Hello first off please don't ever quit developing this add on. Now that I have it I can't live without it! :)

1. Ok is there a way to be able to get paid first before an ad is approved? Maybe send the invoice after the ad is submitted and before approval. Or a way to put the ad in que after it is approved but before the invoice is paid?

2. How does the subscription work if you want to just sell ads from month to month. For example. I have an ad that you must purchase 1 month but the maximum is 1 month. If they choose subscription will it auto renew that monthly ad?

3. Are there alerts for subscription payments that don't process because of an issue or no funds?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If they choose subscription will it auto renew that monthly ad?
It should, but there seems to be an issue with subscriptions atm and I will look into it.

Are there alerts for subscription payments that don't process because of an issue or no funds?
There are not.
Also is there a way to allow bb code in the GUIDELINES area that use for admins?
You can use HTML directly.

Slight problem at the. moment, I need to do this:

I have an ad package that shows in one location (above breadcrumbs) and is viewable by everyone. It is a banner package and open to advertisers. This works really well, the horizontal banners respond nicely for tablets ands mobiles. (Unit size:auto)

However I want to add a Google Adsense into the rotation (for guests only). I can do this thanks to the ability for a banner package to also accept code.

However when I use the (responsive) Adsense code itt works fine on desktops and shows a typical 728 x 90 horizontal ad, but when it is on mobiles, instead of reducing to smaller horizontal d air it shows a square one instead which takes up a huge amount of screen causing too much scrolling to get to content. - not good.

If I define an enclosing div with height or max-height, it still does the same and breaks out of the div and actually obscures some content below.

Does anyone know ( @Siropu ) a way round this? Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone know ( @Siropu ) a way round this? Thanks

Add the class: "adsense-above-breadcrumbs" to your adsense code directly (see below)
JavaScript:
<ins class="adsbygoogle adsense-above-breadcrumbs"
     style="display:inline-block;"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-XXXXXXXXXXX"
     data-ad-slot="XXXXXXXXXX"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Then add this to extra.less:
CSS:
.adsense-above-breadcrumbs {
    width: 320px;
    height: 50px;
}
@media all and (min-width: 480px) {
      width: 468px;
      height: 60px;
  }
}
@media all and (min-width: 741px) {
      width: 728px;
      height: 90px;
  }
}

That'll give you the most popular sizes of horizontal adsense ads appropriately screen sized for the screen. Adsense is doing better but their ads still do break responsiveness on occasion, this will stop that. This type of coding is adsense approved also.

Keep in mind you can also add display: none if you don't want the ad showing on a certain screen sizes or smaller and adsense will obey that too, and as long as the css is applied directly to the ad (as above) the ad statistics will be accurate as far as Impression RPM, CTR, etc.

I've tested quite a few methods and the above one seems to work the best.

Top Bottom