Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Ah.. didn´t know that. Thank you!
I have 63.0.3 (64-Bit) and Developer Edition 64.0b13 (64-bit)
Both don´t show any of the Tooltips...

Than I will ask Google and hope to find a solution :)

Go to about:config in your adress bar, search for "dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled " and set it to 0. That may solve that issue.

I have Ads Manager 2 installed, working and have some ads in Packages, but can't figure out how to create random ads? I need multiple ads rotating in one location. I must be missing a tic somewhere. If anyone can help, thanks...

You can do that using packages. They control how to order them (Ad display order) and how many to display at the same time (Ad display limit).

In siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros, why do you check the permissions this way:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.hasPermission('siropuAdsManager', 'viewAds')">
and not this way:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.canViewAdsSiropuAdsManager()">
This would be more developer friendly: possibility to extend the Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Entity\User class of your addon, in order to change the behavior.

The reason for that is because when you upgrade or rebuild add-on data, you get the following error:

Template public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros: Method canViewAdsSiropuAdsManager is not callable on the given object (XFMG\XF\Entity\User) (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:936)
Probably because the class extension is done after the template modifications are applied.

my ads are not showing, i even check permissions for admin, moderator, registered, guests
i even highlight every position, including global positions

it works great in thread area, i can see many ads in thread area,

but for forum_list, front page of my forum , no ads

it doesn't show on forum_list,

not sure what i missed, maybe missed checkbox somewhere?

i even try default style, and same problem

xf2 v20.11
ads manager 2.2.3

Last edited:
You have selected "Page is within nodes" in page criteria which is targeting only forums and threads.

I have created an ad myself (in ACP) and I would like to change the ownership but is not letting me do this. Under Tools >Change Ad owner I do not se my username listed.

Can ownership only be re-assigned when an ad is created in the front end Ad manager?

Hi @Siropu ,

I have some banner adverts served by a third party via code within <div> tags.
When the setting for the ad is set to 'Size: Auto' the banners tend to be twice the size of the forum page causing display issues.

Is there a way of limiting the size of the div relative to the display size maybe using CSS within the 'Inline style' field?

Thanks,

Is the div special, containing some attributes required for the ad? If not, you don't need to wrap it in any tags.
Regarding the size, you can use inline css: max-width: 728px;

Siropu keywords ads is not working correctly on the dev board. When I have the add-on enabled and all usergroups set to "no" it seems like I'm still getting keywords linked on quoted messages only:

But, when I set permission to view.. oddly enough it messes up my thread post as if it was not parsing the code correctly:

Xenfor v2.0.11 & AM 2.2.3, keep in mind this was upgraded from and Xenforo 1 and AM 1.26.1

Thanks!

When I have the add-on enabled and all usergroups set to "no" it seems like I'm still getting keywords linked on quoted messages only:
That's not possible. You might have custom user permissions set. Please analyze your permissions and see what's going on.
As for the second issue, I can't reproduce it so I have sent you a PM to ask for more details to see if I'm missing something.

Top Bottom