Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Ad option "Exclude from package empty slot count" has been added as a separate checkbox row to be able to use it without having to inherit package settings. Both options will now be hidden when no package is selected.
Editing/deleting a package from ad list, will now redirect back to the ad list instead of the package list.

Bugs Fixed
Cron job query error with null values.
Using affiliate link option "Hide affiliate URL" includes link parameters.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm finding that when embedding ads in another site (e.g. on my wordpress site) transparent png files are showing as having a great background rather than transparent.

Is this to be expected or can be fixed?

Thanks

Hello! I am considering buying this add-on, but had a question. Is it possible to do the following:

Create a banner (say 468x60) that rotates banners on page load. The banners will be targeted based on the users country. On refresh, it will show a different banner, in the same spot, based on the users country

If this is possible, would I setup one ad spot, where the banners in that ad spot each have countries defined for each banner?

Yes, that is possible. You would have to set the same position for each ad with different Geo criteria. If you want to test it live on my demo site, please send me a PM.

Bit of an issue. The 50% promo code applies, but then wrong amount when the user goes to paypal

Before promo

Promo applied (50% as expected is correct amount)

BUT actual Payment is wrong amount!

Last edited:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'purchase' of non-object src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php:870
Generated by: Pete Thomas Nov 10, 2018 at 7:14 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(870): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/caf/publi...', 870, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(915): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->getCost()
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Pub/Controller/Ad.php(605): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->isFree()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(136): Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad->Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#4 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Pub/Controller/Ad.php(101): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\AdsManag...', 'Save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'siropuAdsManage...', Object(Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/ads-manager/ads/0/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "https://cafesaxophone.com/ads-manager/packages/2/create-ad"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(17) {
    ["name"] => string(5) "perte"
    ["banner_url"] => array(2) {
      [0] => string(64) "https://cafesaxophone.com/data/siropu/am/user/15b11217bd01c4.jpg"
      [1] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["content_2"] => string(0) ""
    ["target_url"] => string(30) "https://tamingthesaxophone.com"
    ["discount"] => string(0) ""
    ["purchase"] => string(3) "100"
    ["promo_code"] => string(7) "TIBALDI"
    ["alert_notification"] => string(1) "1"
    ["email_notification"] => string(1) "1"
    ["notes"] => string(0) ""
    ["package_id"] => string(1) "2"
    ["terms_agreement"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["save"] => string(9) "undefined"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/ads-manager/packages/2/create-ad"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I can see the issue

I have an ad that is 1.35 per click, with 30% discount for 100 clicks, so someone creates an ad with 100 clicks and sees

cost = 94.50 (correct)

They apply their 50% promo coupon and are faced with a bill:

47.50 (correct, = 50% of 94.5

They confirm and get pending ad

I go the ad in ACP and see an ad for £27 (incorrect)

In other words, 80% has been taken off total, instead of 30% off total and then a further 50% off after the 30%.

Top Bottom