Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi,

thanks for this amazing add on. It looks really good.

One thing,

my ads are not rotating. In Carousel yes but i want them to rotate without carousel when you visit the page. At this moment i always see the same banner and even when i refresh the page it shows the same banner always.

The banners are in a package
Position: Forum Overview Top
Ads display order is on Random
Ads display limit is 6
The banner option "Inherit Package Settings" is on
All options like display priority are on 0 for both ads

What am i missing here?

Kind regards,

Tony Gemmink

I don't see any issues with backup ads. Please provide a link to your site so I can take a look.

A question: I am currently running two ads in the same space.

What I want: the secondary ad should run 25% of the time.

Current settings:

Primary ad display priority = 100%
Secondary ad display priority = 25%

Have I done that correctly? or should it be 75% and 25%?

OK. How is priority used then?

If I want 50 50, I set them to the same, but what about 60-40 or 70-30? Is there a formula I can use? The owner of this site sells different ad packages.

You can use something like 15-10 and 20-10 but there is no accurate way to achieve that currently.

I'm planning on moving to xf2 shortly. Any chance to buy 1 license and use the xf1 version for a couple weeks until we migrate to xf2? And if it helps, I will actually be buying another license very soon for a new project.

XF 1 version and XF 2 version are released as separate add-ons so they require a separate license. If you are planing to move to XF2 shortly, you should wait and get Ads Manager 2 because it is a little different and has more features.

XF 1 version and XF 2 version are released as separate add-ons so they require a separate license. If you are planing to move to XF2 shortly, you should wait and get Ads Manager 2 because it is a little different and has more features.
Yeah, it would have just helped since we are getting some of our sponsors lined up right now would have liked to have some of the features in even just the v1 ad manager. If there is any way you'd be ok with letting us do this, like I said, I'll be buying a total of 2 licenses for 2 projects, was hoping that we could at least get going for some of our sponsors before we move to xf2 (waiting on xf2.1 and a few custom dev projects to be converted over).

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features, Improvements & Bug Fixes

1. Stats access - Allows you to give ad statistics access to advertisers that are not registered.
  2. Added impressions distribution for CPM ads. This will basically set a daily ad impression limit and will hide the ad when the limit is reached. The ad will be visible to ad creator but not to others.
  3. Added "time to wait" in package list for advertisers for non CPM/CPC ads when there are no empty slots available.
  4. When added to the queue, ads are now generating invoices to make...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The "force user to disable Adblock" does not work when a user is using Firefox and tracking protection.

Is there a setting or permission to fix this?

@TonyG, I have responded to your ticket.

Sorry for the late answer.
We needed to move to a live environment first.
But we got the random banner option working now.

But still i have one question.

Customer A - Banner option Header Navbar
Customer B - Package with Header Banner and some other option.

When we use this example then Customer A and Customer B header navbar banner will show on top of each other but on that position we just want to show 1 banner at a time.

Sorry for my bad english and explanation.

The "force user to disable Adblock" does not work when a user is using Firefox and tracking protection.

Is there a setting or permission to fix this?
Can I have a look at your website? I don't see any issues on localhost.

But still i have one question.
If one ad is in a package and the other is not or they are in different packages, the behavior is expected. If you want to control ad limit and rotation for a position, you have to use one package per position.

Can I have a look at your website? I don't see any issues on localhost.

If one ad is in a package and the other is not or they are in different packages, the behavior is expected. If you want to control ad limit and rotation for a position, you have to use one package per position.

So that means when somebody has 5 positions i need to make 5 packages but also clone the banner 5 times?

No. With one package you can place the same ad(s) on all available positions. I was referring to the ability to limit/rotate ads per position. If you use two packages on the same position, each package will control its own ads so if you want to limit the ad display to 1 on a position, you can't use two packages because you will end up with 1 ad from each package.

Top Bottom