Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Instead of using the standard placements, is it possible to rotate all the 468x60 ads, based on geo, with custom iframe code? I see the ability to embed individual ads only.

Or, is there an alternate way to rotate all the 468x60 ads based on geo, but not using the placements you have in place?

I got this working by doing the following:
  1. Added banners

2. Created a position and associated the banners to that position

3. Integrated the ad code given by the predefined positions. The problem now is that when I integrate the banner, all 4 banners in that ad position show. How do we make it so it only shows 1?
    <xf:macro template="siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros" name="ad_unit" arg-position="Slot1_Top_468x60" />

4. I then tried to implement the package you suggested, along with the iframe code associated with it. The issue is that the same banner always appears first. How do I set random banners to appear on page load, instead of the same banner on load. I have Ad display order set to "Random" on the package.

Last edited:
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

• Incorrect discount value when package discounts are combined with promo codes.
  • Package option "Max purchase" resets to 1 when package is edited due to a JS event.
  • When a pending ad is edited by the advertiser, purchase value (if package option max purchase is set) and promo code (if applied), are not set to the previously set value.
  • If advertiser has the permission to use criteria and sets custom criteria, it gets overwritten when the package is saved.
  • Queue processing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

FYI: Your update notification email went directly into the spam folder.

To prevent this you should not add a DKIM signature into your email headers if you haven't added the DKIM key into your domains DNS zone. So either remove the DKIM signature from the email or add the DKIM key to our DNS. Otherwise the DKIM check at the receiving mail server fails and gives your email a very bad rating.

just updated and didn't even stay online but I was surprised when i got any email somebody telling me that my site is displaying Giant banners on my forum kikikikik
hey whats happened with this addon lol

Is that a responsive adsense unit? I don't remember changing anything that would affect the ad size.

and that happened after the update i just tried to get 728x90 from my adsense to see if it will fix the top banner but wow it was a mess

When it comes to responsive adsense units, the size is not controlled by the add-on.

Adsense said:
Automatic sizing based on the space available. To make your code simpler and save you time and effort, our responsive ad code automatically adapts the ad unit size to your page layout. We calculate the required size dynamically based on the available space and the size of the user's display.

You can try setting a max width (max-width: 728px;) in the ad/package inline css setting.

Getting errors when I view on Click Statistics

e.g.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'start' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/siropu_ads_manager_ad_stats_macros.php:76
Generated by: Pete Thomas Nov 21, 2018 at 1:17 PM
Stack trace
#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/siropu_ads_manager_ad_stats_macros.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/caf/publi...', 76, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(663): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/siropu_ads_manager_ad_click_stats.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_ads_mana...', 'filter', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_ads_mana...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('Siropu\\AdsManag...', 'admin:siropu_ad...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "/admin.php?ads-manager/ads/48/click-stats"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "https://cafesaxophone.com/admin.php?ads-manager/ads/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ads-manager/ads/48/click-stats"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Please re-download the latest version and rebuild add-on data. I forgot to apply some params for click stats. :eek: Having a lot of features can be a pain sometimes :mad:

Please re-download the latest version and rebuild add-on data. I forgot to apply some params for click stats. :eek: Having a lot of features can be a pain sometimes :mad:

Thanks that did the trick.

BTW missing icon on for view stats with xf 2.1

Top Bottom