Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I changed from XF 1 to 2 today. I miss the advertisement in the post and under the signature. How can I activate this
Those positions don't exists in this version. Instead of "Inside post" position you can use "Above thread post x content" with a set size and in "Inline style" setting add: float: right; In the next release I will make some adjustments to position the ad depending on the alignment option.

The other position I will add it in the next release.

How are the clicks counted?
By default they are counted when the ad is in view but you can change that from admin options.

I'm unable to get the "Google Analytics statistics" tracking to display anything in behavior>events. I have it checked in the ads, the proper GA ID set in XF2 and it is reporting all my traffic, just nothing in behavior>events from ad manager. Anything else I can check?

If you are using the latest Analytics code, they have changed something that breaks the current implementation. Will be fixed in the next release.

One more question. In some places of your Addon, you are using the term "impressions" but in your analytics/statistics you are using "views". I assume those are the same as far as you are concerned? Just want to make sure we aren't calculating the "viewability" of the ad in there somewhere.

To avoid confusions, I will make some changes to display "Views" when you are using the option "When ad is viewed" and "Impression" when using "When ad is loaded" option.

To avoid confusions, I will make some changes to display "Views" when you are using the option "When ad is viewed" and "Impression" when using "When ad is loaded" option.
Ok thanks. So in the current version, the numbers could be different in the stats if we had the "View count method" set to viewed vs loaded, correct? I had them set to viewed and they seemed low so that could be why.

I keep getting this error when trying to create a keyword ad: The template value has not been set properly.

What am I missing? I filled in the first page details, checked usergroup it does not apply to... and set that I only want it one time in a post.

Also getting this error with every ads page load, having updated to the latest version of this add-on:

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:_siropu_ads_manager_ad_code.1 is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:583
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 583, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(538): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', '_siropu_ads_man...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', '_siropu_ads_man...')
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_siropu_ads_man...', Array, true)
#5 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(1017): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:_siropu_...', Array)
#6 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(685): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->renderTemplate(Array)
#7 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->getCode('thread_view_abo...')
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(939): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s85/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php(150): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad), 'getCode', Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s85/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_ads_mana...', 'ad_code', Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s85/public/thread_view.php(255): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_ads_mana...', 'ad_unit', Array, Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array)
#15 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array, true)
#16 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:thread_v...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#21 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#22 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#23 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#24 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "/threads/inner-kid-i-hate-the-world-and-everyone-in-it.88330/page-2"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/inner-kid-i-hate-the-world-and-everyone-in-it_88330/page-2"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Maybe @au lait may have info to this sudden clash?

Will this mod allow us to set or install different banner ads in each forum?
Yes.

I keep getting this error when trying to create a keyword ad: The template value has not been set properly.
Please re-download the latest version and try again. As for the last error, once you have re-uploaded the files, edit the ad with ID 1 and save it without changing anything.

I am also getting the following error when trying to create a keyword ad: The template value has not been set properly.
I am using the latest - v2.1.4

Hi there, I would like to propose 2 additional ad-package ideas.

First
It should look like the sticky thread package, with other positions than just next to the other sticky threads. It should be possible to set the appearance of the threads (ads) in this package every X regular thread and X times in the thread list on random positions.

The user who purchases this ad should just select the forum and the thread where the thread should be displayed, like the sticky threads package works already. It also should be displayed like a normal thread - featured threads look exactly the same like regular threads (I can then change the background color with the CSS option in the package settings).

Second
For this package a user selects 1 or more threads from himself. All the package does, is to allow the admin to change the look (via the CSS option in the package settings) of the selected thread (only the look in the organic thread list changes - the threads have still the same position).

Would be nice if you could implement such package types sometime.

-Xiomera

Top Bottom