Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
Getting this error after upgrading and trying to update another addon

ErrorException: Undefined variable: lastTemplate - library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php:89

I uploaded the github version as soon as the link was posted and didn't have any issues during the upgrade or during subsequent use of the add-on.

Reactions: Xon

ErrorException: Undefined variable: lastTemplate - library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php:89
I suspect you’re not using the most recent update. It will be worth re-downloading the package and uploading the files as there were issues with the original package.

tried that --no good
Given that line 89 no longer contains that variable, it suggests whatever you tried didn’t take effect:

https://github.com/Xon/XenForo-AddO...AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php#L89

Try downloading the zip from here and trying again: https://github.com/Xon/XenForo-AddOnInstaller/

Using 1.4.1

No problem while using, but getting this error from time to time:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php(89): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/user/domai...', 89, Array)
#1 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(42): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplates(Array, 15.999680995941, 0, 'thread_view')
#2 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 15.999680995941, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#3 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 16, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#4 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 16, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#5 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 16, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#6 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#7 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#8 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://site.com/fa/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(117) "https://site.com/fa/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade&addon_install_batch_id=188&q=b2d1bb62d3b3b7d28dfa4741363de28e"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Using 1.4.1

No problem while using, but getting this error from time to time:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php(89): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/user/domai...', 89, Array)
#1 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(42): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplates(Array, 15.999680995941, 0, 'thread_view')
#2 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 15.999680995941, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#3 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 16, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#4 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 16, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#5 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 16, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#6 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#7 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#8 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/user/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://site.com/fa/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(117) "https://site.com/fa/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade&addon_install_batch_id=188&q=b2d1bb62d3b3b7d28dfa4741363de28e"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}
Can you update to 1.4.2? This contains the bugfix for that

It's an open source project which anyone can contribute to. NixFifty has made contributions also.

That said, Xon is likely the primary contributor at this point and is currently the primary developer working on the XF2 version.

In version 1.42, it does not show anymore in the overview page which addon has to be updated. If I do check it for a specific addon manually (button next to teh addon "check for updates now"), it starts the upgrade immediately now, although it did not show before that there was one waiting.

Both was different in the older versions. I realized this with the addon ebay parser from Andy B, because he sent an email out about his new version but I did not see it in my ACP.

is this a bug?

In version 1.42, it does not show anymore in the overview page which addon has to be updated. If I do check it for a specific addon manually (button next to teh addon "check for updates now"), it starts the upgrade immediately now, although it did not show before that there was one waiting.
Check that the cron-job is enabled, and update check is enabled. Be aware the check only runs daily.

Both was different in the older versions. I realized this with the addon ebay parser from Andy B, because he sent an email out about his new version but I did not see it in my ACP.
v1.4.3 should be out soon-ish which helps deploying some add-ons, but my guess is the email got to you first before the update check ran.

Hello,

I need help, while upgrading to latest version, the upgrade process stopped and leaded to a blank page where it is written "HTTP ERROR 500".

Now I cannot access any more to admin pages. It automatically shows "HTTP ERROR 500".
The forum itself works.

What should I do? I don't see any error in log.

Thank for any help.

@slinouille in your config.php file set:
Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This will disable ALL add-ons, so you can access the admin pages to see the error. My random stab in the dark is you may have a very old php version.

Thank @Xon, this helped me to finish the installation.
Nevertheless once upgrade is finished and that I reactive "enablelisteners", the error is back.

I don't know what that means
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_Template' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Stack
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "https://vag-technique.fr/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

The only solution I found was to disable this addon :(

Notice that my php version is 5.4.16

Can someone help me through this?

Thank @Xon, this helped me to finish the installation.
Nevertheless once upgrade is finished and that I reactive "enablelisteners", the error is back.

I don't know what that means
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_Template' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Stack
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "https://vag-technique.fr/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

The only solution I found was to disable this addon :(

Notice that my php version is 5.4.16

Can someone help me through this?
Make sure you've uploaded all the files for this add-on.

Reactions: Xon
Make sure you've uploaded all the files for this add-on.
Yes I think I did as I've uploaded the complete zip file and unzipped it in a temp folder and copied all the files inside it by using the command `\cp -rf`. So I believe that all files from the package were copied.
I just redo the complete upgrade process and get this same issue.
I also tried to update another addon and didn't have an issue.
Perhaps something new was introduced that is not compliant with a php extension/version?

Top Bottom