Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
Does this work with addons where the developer has decided to host it on their own sites rather than in the official addon repository?

There aren't many of your addons I don't use, so I'm sure that one will be no different. Considering that, should we leave them?
Yeah, ideally!

Does this work with addons where the developer has decided to host it on their own sites rather than in the official addon repository?
It can detect new updates (that are published to xenforo.com's resource manager), but you need to download the zip and then upload it via the admincp

It can detect new updates (that are published to xenforo.com's resource manager), but you need to download the zip and then upload it via the admincp

Is it is possible to add the functionality in the future? I see mostly all of them use xenforo resource manager so I imagine the API would be the same.

I'm having problem getting this addon installed? I uploads all files from upload folder to were they belong root /upload folder and then I tried to install the addon by using the xml file ,but get the error (The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.)

I found my problem as all info to install addons are wrong and or misleading I put all files in upload folder ( root/upload) this gets Error so the install info should say Upload the contents inside upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation. But it said (Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation) Misleading to new users.

Last edited:
Hello,
I upgraded from 1.5.x to 2.2.4 after that I have the error here reported. After deleting these tables:
xf_addon_install_batch
xf_addon_install_batch__conflict
xf_addon_install_batch_entry

... I will have an error when I try to install RM, XFMG, ElasticSearch ... So I restore these tables and after that I have no error.

So I believe its better to not delete them or not all of them?

I see these now similar, yes. But just one site bevor ... I have read its obsolete ;)
Thats the point why we make backups. :D ;)

Sorry. To clarify - I meant the part that checks the addons for latest updates.

Reason I'm asking is I didn't have much luck with the th associated addon.

Sorry. To clarify - I meant the part that checks the addons for latest updates.

Reason I'm asking is I didn't have much luck with the th associated addon.
I never used that feature. For that I just watch the threads of the add-ons I have installed.

Top Bottom