Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
@Chris D if we don't plan to use the 2.0 version of this addon are the tables xf_addon_install_batch and xf_addon_install_batch_entry safe to remove? I noticed the uninstaller removes the xf_addon_update_check table and I think the addon created those other two as well?

The directories need to be writeable by the user your website runs as. This is basically includes (but is not limited to); library, styles, js and install/addons

XF add-ons will commonly drop files in the above 3 folders, and the last is used by this add-on to store copies of the add-ons before deployment.

It would be very useful if the log would display install time.
If I install several addons and after that find out there is an issue then the time would make it easy to track which addon is the culprit.

Would it be possible to run the update directly via the add-on? Much like Wordpress fetches the updates via the Wordpress repository and installs it in the click of a button.

Edit: That is for XF 2.x, of course.

Hoping soon. I am not moving to 2.0 unless a similar add on is available or they add the functionality of it to 2.0. The good thing is waiting is allowing all the kinks to get worked out of 2.0.

I am hoping the reason for the delay is they are working on built in functionality that works with XenForo itself as well as addons.

Anybody here on PHP 7.2.10 / Nginx 1.15.4 / OpenSSL 1.1.1/ TLS 1.3 enabled? @eva2000

Mine stop working after enabling TLS 1.3 with this error:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://xenforo.com:443. Error #0: - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Admin, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('ssl://xenforo.c...', 443, true)
#1 /library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(527): Zend_Http_Client->request('GET')
#2 /library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(716): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_AddOn->checkForUpdate(Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionCheck()
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(226) "https://www.dom.com/admin.php?add-ons/sv_rediscache/update-check&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2Fupdate-check&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=xxx&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/sv_rediscache/update-check"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/admin.php?add-ons/update-check"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1537985261,xxx"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Anybody here on PHP 7.2.10 / Nginx 1.15.4 / OpenSSL 1.1.1/ TLS 1.3 enabled? @eva2000

Mine stop working after enabling TLS 1.3 with this error:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://xenforo.com:443. Error #0: - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Admin, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('ssl://xenforo.c...', 443, true)
#1 /library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(527): Zend_Http_Client->request('GET')
#2 /library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(716): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_AddOn->checkForUpdate(Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionCheck()
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(226) "https://www.dom.com/admin.php?add-ons/sv_rediscache/update-check&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2Fupdate-check&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=xxx&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["add-ons/sv_rediscache/update-check"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/admin.php?add-ons/update-check"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1537985261,xxx"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Or maybe XenForo.com block/limit request from OVH Singapore Servers?
The same server setup on OVH Canada works fine.

Top Bottom