Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
Has anyone had any recent problems with this? It's been working fine for months but, since the upgrade, it's stopped working. I tried using the check for updates feature and it didn't note that Report Improvements was up to date. When I tried to install from the Resource Manager I received a 443 connection error after it spun for minutes without doing anything. Thoughts on how to troubleshoot?

Has anyone had any recent problems with this? It's been working fine for months but, since the upgrade, it's stopped working. I tried using the check for updates feature and it didn't note that Report Improvements was up to date. When I tried to install from the Resource Manager I received a 443 connection error after it spun for minutes without doing anything. Thoughts on how to troubleshoot?

did you upgrade to the latest version??

1.4.1 should fix the infinite loop bug with the 'faster installer' mode. Works so far for ~30 odd add-on installs over a bunch of forums so far.

I am unable to use this fully. Currently when i attempt to use the install using URL feature, it tells me to check my XF credentials. I know these are correct and havent changed.

Now I have this error:

Login to XenForo.com has failed. Make sure you login with your XenForo username and password.
My password is correct.

Edit: I've run version 1.3.4 on my forum. Time for a update :oops:

Edit 2: Update is complete, the error is gone :D

Last edited:
@Chris D I am getting Server Error Log from this Update.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: lastTemplate - library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php:89
Generated By: Nirjon, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nadda/public_html/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Model/Template.php(89): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 89, Array)
#1 /home/nadda/public_html/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/Deferred/Template.php(42): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplates(Array, 44.657675266266, 0, NULL)
#2 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute(Array, Array, 49.959980249405, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#3 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 91.157081127167, 'Rebuilding... T...')
#4 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 91.157081127167, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#5 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 91.157082080841, 'Rebuilding... T...', false)
#6 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(354): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, 91.157082080841)
#7 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(50): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun()
#8 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(617): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect(4, 'https://www.nir...', NULL, Array)
#9 /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#10 /home/nadda/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(118) "/admin.php?add-ons/step-install&addon_install_batch_id=37&q=da5585f2698052dc3043077dca328c46"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["add-ons/step-install"] => string(0) ""
    ["addon_install_batch_id"] => string(2) "37"
    ["q"] => string(32) "da5585f2698052dc3043077dca328c46"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom