Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
Although the error suggests the files cannot be found, is the add-on installer actually copying the files? If it is, that could suggest it's copying them but perhaps due to permissions the web server user can't then read them.

I'm suspecting something server related being at fault here as we've not had any other reports of issues and the add-ons which aren't working for you are fairly common. In my own testing, Live Update seems to work fine, at least.

It would also fit in with you saying that things were working originally and now they're not, almost as if something changed on the server.

That is my thought as well. Do you know what folders it needs access to, along with what permissions? I have full access to my install so I can make any permission changes needed. I am trying to avoid 777 where I can.

@Chris D Update Check are not working. I will do + Check for Updates Now but still are showing Last Check: Never.

QrNv7PuBR9KNpxC4rPWlfw.png

@Chris D Update Check are not working. I will do + Check for Updates Now but still are showing Last Check: Never.

QrNv7PuBR9KNpxC4rPWlfw.png
The red X indicates you haven’t configured updates for those add-ons. Click ‘Settings’ and enter the resource manager urls for those add-ons.

The red X indicates you haven’t configured updates for those add-ons. Click ‘Settings’ and enter the resource manager urls for those add-ons.

Then how to setup for paid external link ? Also for XenForo Enhanced Search and XenForo Media Gallery?

This addon is not working properly in the latest version of chrome. The Choose Files selector does nothing. It works fine on Edge and Firefox, the issue was replicated on another computer.

This addon is not working properly in the latest version of chrome. The Choose Files selector does nothing. It works fine on Edge and Firefox, the issue was replicated on another computer.
Add-on Install & Upgrade v1.4.0 works with Chrome 60.0.3112.90 for me, can you try updating the add-on and testing?

If not, please report the actual chrome version by browsing to; chrome://settings/help

Hello,

I just updated using the github files and I just uninstalled chrome (and all data including my bookmarks :'( last night. The same problem exists, appears to be an onclick issue.

7cdgHF6.png

Hello,

I just updated using the github files and I just uninstalled chrome (and all data including my bookmarks :'( last night. The same problem exists, appears to be an onclick issue.

7cdgHF6.png

Ensure you don't have noscript or some sort of adblocker enabled when browsing the XF admincp. This works for me on multiple sites hosted on several platforms, across dozens of add-on installs.

Check for any console errors, or network failures by hitting F12, refreshing the install page and trying again.

Top Bottom