[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I am having two issues.

One, when viewing in tiled view and the featured stream is shown on top with the background splash image.. the stream is not centered in the area, it is aligned left...

Two, is there any way to fix the "viewing unknown page" when viewing the streams home page / someone's stream / channel directly?

Thanks!

Hey there,

I would like to know if it's posible to use the code you are using to show if streams are online or not. I mean I created using your RawHTMLBlocks a block displaying a stream in the front page of my board (XenAttendo </3).
The problem is that we are 7 streaming barely all the day and this kind of method allows me to display only one embed stream. I tried to look at Dailymotion API but I found nothing (To be honest, I don't know what to look for).

Is there a way to do that with the way XenRio is working atm? I mean there must be a way, a part of code, something to achieve that right? How are you checking if streams are online?

Any thought into adding MLG.tv into the mix? They've gained a lot of ground fast, and almost all the CoD guys moved over there.

http://www.mlg.tv
They dont have an API.

Hey there,

I would like to know if it's posible to use the code you are using to show if streams are online or not. I mean I created using your RawHTMLBlocks a block displaying a stream in the front page of my board (XenAttendo </3).
The problem is that we are 7 streaming barely all the day and this kind of method allows me to display only one embed stream. I tried to look at Dailymotion API but I found nothing (To be honest, I don't know what to look for).

Is there a way to do that with the way XenRio is working atm? I mean there must be a way, a part of code, something to achieve that right? How are you checking if streams are online?
Not quite sure what you're asking here...

Not quite sure what you're asking here...

Hell yeah, I know that I'm not that understandable, sorry :p
Well, I would like to do a block displaying online streams (the embeded code) and I would like to use the same system you used in order to make your StreamLive block (if they are online, they appear)

something like that :
if stream 1 is online then display the embeded code stream
else if stream 2 is online etc...
Of course my first stream would be the most important one so that it won't cause any problem.

I tried to look at the StreamLive block but I didn't found how you did to achieve that and that's what I would like to know.
If what I'm trying to do is currently impossible, Xenrio definitely needs one :)

We used XenRio Pro for months. We had some file issues on 9 May. Now, when I activate the plugin, this happens.

I can hire a DBA, but I don't know how to instruct him where to look or how to fix this. Could we have some support?

error.webp

We used XenRio Pro for months. We had some file issues on 9 May. Now, when I activate the plugin, this happens.

I can hire a DBA, but I don't know how to instruct him where to look or how to fix this. Could we have some support?

View attachment 75870
It looks like the table got deleted somehow. Look into the install script to see how to recreate it.

Found a solution, but I don't like it. The widescreen multiviews seem to use {$xenOptions.EWRrio_multimargin} for the left margin, which I could not find, and was set to -240px. So I went into EWRrio_Multi11 through EWRrio_Multi15 templates, and set these to 0.

Any idea where xenOptions.EWRrio_multimargin is declared?

Top Bottom