[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I could, but no one would know that anyone is streaming. Other notices pop-up, then can be dismissed. It doesn't sound like a terrible feature suggestion. :)
Its actually a big thing. What would people be dismissing? Would they be removing the entire alert balloon permanently? How would they turn it back on if they changed their mind? Would they be removing the alert balloon only for the currently live streams; which would reappear if new streams went live? In that case, I would have to program in an entirely new system for handling individual user preferences linked to individual live streams. Would they be removing the alert balloon only for channels in the currently live stream list? The stream list is cleared and rebuilt on every single scrape; there is no data retained between scrapes. There is so much involved in this feature that it just can't be added without rewriting the entire scrape system.

also where can download the update?
It was emailed to you when the addon was updated. Check your spam folders.

@Jaxel how yo change the Streams on the menu?
Huh?

In options, if I choose Channel & Games, it displays only approved channels playing only approved games.

What I was asking was for that selection to play approved channels or approved games, so that I could list channels I've added as approved along with games I added as approved. Basically asking for what I assumed the message under stream restrictions was saying. Ie "If restricted, XenRio will only poll for approved channels and/or games."

Thanks!

Its actually a big thing. What would people be dismissing? Would they be removing the entire alert balloon permanently? How would they turn it back on if they changed their mind? Would they be removing the alert balloon only for the currently live streams; which would reappear if new streams went live? In that case, I would have to program in an entirely new system for handling individual user preferences linked to individual live streams. Would they be removing the alert balloon only for channels in the currently live stream list? The stream list is cleared and rebuilt on every single scrape; there is no data retained between scrapes. There is so much involved in this feature that it just can't be added without rewriting the entire scrape system.

This showcase plugin uses a counter. Once you check it, the counter disappears:

https://adminextra.com/showcase/

Which is fine... because adding new items to the showcase is an intermittent thing... New streams go live every 10-15 minutes. So people would have to check it EVERY 15 minutes to clear the counter; its not feasible.
That makes sense. Will you consider a notification preference that allows users to hide it permanently?

Top Bottom