[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hey folks, any idea what this is happening to me all of a sudden?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\xBD' for column 'stream_status' at row 119 -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

It was working fine for days before this started happening.

No streams are loading at all. To be exact the stream themselves are displaying, however, the list of live streams is not loading at all.

Here are the trace details:
Stack Trace

#0 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(134): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??????INSERT IN...')
#3 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#4 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#5 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(252): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999959468842, '')
#8 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(378): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999959468842, '', false)
#9 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/nabeaahm/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://localhost/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/index.php?streams/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Last edited:
Hey folks, any idea what this is happening to me all of a sudden?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\xBD' for column 'stream_status' at row 119 -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

It was working fine for days before this started happening.

No streams are loading at all.
did u upgrade to 1.25 cause thats when I started getting the almost identical error.

Actually having the issue I described above on 1.2.4 also.
I just did a fresh install of 1.24 on a test server and with only the ewrporta as an addon installed it worked fine. It seems to give that error when the recent news is in the portal. I will keep testing but I must warn you I really dont know much about this stuff!!

I just did a fresh install of 1.24 on a test server and with only the ewrporta as an addon installed it worked fine. It seems to give that error when the recent news is in the portal. I will keep testing but I must warn you I really dont know much about this stuff!!

We made no changes and it auto magically started working. I think it was an invalid status code being sent by the service. I image the database type needs to be modified to account for that status code?

I tried on dev to change it to utf8mb4 and still didn't work.

here it is working with no changes on 1.2.5: http://bannedofgamers.com/index.php?streams/

We made no changes and it auto magically started working. I think it was an invalid status code being sent by the service. I image the database type needs to be modified to account for that status code?

I tried on dev to change it to utf8mb4 and still didn't work.

here it is working with no changes on 1.2.5: http://bannedofgamers.com/index.php?streams/

WHAAAT, it's down again! It re-worked for a bit there. Now it's back down: http://bannedofgamers.com/index.php?streams/

It's back up. So I don't know; looks to be a service issue? Or the status code at a certain time?

Last edited:
It's back up. So I don't know; looks to be a service issue? Or the status code at a certain time?
I dont know whats causing the error... I assume it has to do with some streams having a channel status with chinese characters in it. Some quick searching brought up the issue and a possible solution for you here:
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...lue-xdcrk-ba-for-column-message-at-row.43943/

Also, you probably shouldn't scrape both Justin.TV and Twitch.TV, since they share the same channel. You should disable scraping for Justin.TV.

I dont know whats causing the error... I assume it has to do with some streams having a channel status with chinese characters in it. Some quick searching brought up the issue and a possible solution for you here:
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...lue-xdcrk-ba-for-column-message-at-row.43943/

Also, you probably shouldn't scrape both Justin.TV and Twitch.TV, since they share the same channel. You should disable scraping for Justin.TV.

Thanks for your reply, I will make that adjustment. I will also review the link above.
Based on the message "Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\xBD' for column 'stream_status' " by best guess was that for whatever reason some stream was putting together a status code is to large to to fit into the 'stream_status' column.

It looks like it's going up and down for me and at least @farmglitch

p.s. LOVE YOUR WORK, I've read through your guide and they were awesome. We also own xencarta, xenmedio & xenrio.

EDIT: I am not familiar with database collations; what they are or how they work. However, according to Jake in that thread they should all be utf8_general_ci. I have no idea how ours was set or changed but the collation_database is set to latin1_swedish_ci. I am going to change it and monitor for any further issues. Thanks again.

They should all be "utf8_general_ci". You should change them. Check the other tables and fields as well.

Did you deliberately change those collations to "latin1_swedish_ci"?

FYI, you should be able to reproduce the error if you try to create a thread with the title indicated in the error:

Last edited:
Installed on 1.3, but I'm not seeing it in navigation bar. Also, I'm kind of baffled about how to submit channels (added permissions in usergroup). Halp? :)

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 CHANGELOG