[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello, I would like to set a custom background using Dailymotion but I don't think that's possible atm because Daily doesn't support the game the streamer is playing. Is it possible to add an option to set a background to each streamer you allow on XenRio? It would be nice (I think) :)

My scrape job doesn't seem to run at the 7 minute interval. I've seen it go as high as 21 minutes without scraping. Any ideas?

My scrape job doesn't seem to run at the 7 minute interval. I've seen it go as high as 21 minutes without scraping. Any ideas?
The scrape uses XenForo's cronjob system. I believe the cronjob system runs on pageviews, so if no one visits your website in 21 minutes, then it wont run.

Actually it looks like only the couple of channels I added when first installed show as live. Anything I have added since recent updates do not. The most recent channel is http://www.twitch.tv/teamxim
Can you give me a link to your website?

Might be helpful for some, but the first time I installed XenRio I got impatient with the cache rebuilds - it looked like it had stopped processing so I closed that tab. Don't be impatient like me - a second reinstall I walked away for a bit and when I got back it was all functional (despite being on XF v1.1.4 for the moment).

Great addon as always Jaxel - I'll be purchasing and updating further addons for WildStar Central once we hit XF v1.2/3

Is it possible to customize the layouts of every streams page we have on our boards? I would like to put taigachat as a block to the right because people can't write in the chat and watch the stream in the same time :/ My team only use Dailymotion to stream and we are using taigachat as ... the chat but the thing you did with twitch is definitely better but I don't know how to do that :'(

@Jaxel could you use the info from the user api for the stream statues as it has a boolean value for weather the stream is live or not http://developers.hitbox.tv/user

Sorry if it's a silly question.
I could... but you would have to query each and every channel indivudually... If you have 100 channels in your channel list, then that means every 10 minutes, you are spamming 100 queries to the hitbox api.

I see this seems to be used mostly for gaming. Could I use this to live stream local concerts? Would this work for that purpose?

I see this seems to be used mostly for gaming. Could I use this to live stream local concerts? Would this work for that purpose?
I dont see why not...
@Jaxel could you use the info from the user api for the stream statues as it has a boolean value for weather the stream is live or not http://developers.hitbox.tv/user

Sorry if it's a silly question.
I've been talking with someone from HitboxTV about feature requests for their API and they are looking into adding query parameters to their API.

I was wondering if it was possible to add the code you use to know if a stream is active or not into a xenporta block to embed that stream into it. I miss the xenatendo stream block ^^'

Top Bottom