[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The sidebar block has it's own template now in "EWRrio_Sidebar_Streams". I made it VERY easy for someone to make a block for it. I just dont know anything about the widget framework, so you have to program it yourself.

The sidebar block has it's own template now in "EWRrio_Sidebar_Streams". I made it VERY easy for someone to make a block for it. I just dont know anything about the widget framework, so you have to program it yourself.

Thanks for the update Jaxel.

Interested to know if there is any progress with XenGrado as well. It's something I really want on my site, and would like to volunteer / pay to Beta test it if it's nearing completion.

I try not to give "progress reports" on my addons. However, I can say that XenGrado is coming along slowly. I was pushing forward with it when SC2HD Online was coming out; but as it turns out, the netcode in that game is complete ass... so development has slowed down.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.6 CHANGELOG

• The Tiled/Detailed view option is no longer handled as a passed variable. It is instead handled using a browser cookie. I don't know why I did it the previous way... it was kind of dumb.
  • The tiled view now has the option to embed the "top stream" directly above the full stream list.
  • Games now have a "background" setting where you can define a custom background that appears when that game is featured as the "top stream".
  • Default Channel Layout option is now handled better....

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel - Do you think it would be possible (not yourself necessarily) to get it made so when a Certain stream is "FEATURED" - It appears on the forum_list? I'm guessing it will just need a mod to do this, but with the code at present, would it be achievable? It's not something I want all the time, but If I am streaming some SUPER HOT EXCITING magic and want everyone to see it, it would be great to broadcast it there.

Cheers - additionally I PM'd you about XenGrad(i)o - is this in development. I ask as if not, I will need to get another developer to make it.

Thanks again,

@Jaxel - Do you think it would be possible (not yourself necessarily) to get it made so when a Certain stream is "FEATURED" - It appears on the forum_list? I'm guessing it will just need a mod to do this, but with the code at present, would it be achievable? It's not something I want all the time, but If I am streaming some SUPER HOT EXCITING magic and want everyone to see it, it would be great to broadcast it there.

Cheers - additionally I PM'd you about XenGrad(i)o - is this in development. I ask as if not, I will need to get another developer to make it.

Thanks again,
XenGrado is coming... but slow. Naturally I have to focus on the products that allow me to eat dinner.

As for embedding a stream on your forum home... I'll consider making a XenPorta block for it.

Can't seem to get the porta block working since the 1.0.5 update. Just installed 1.0.6 and reinstalled the block and it still doesn't show.

www.killerbeesgaming.com
Update your settings on the block.

I think you should extend XenRio or making a new addon to be something similar as a a lot's of stream plateform. I mean I use Xenrio for my video games clan and I don't plan to add other streamer on it atm because there is a lack of option, imo.

For example, I would like to have a XenRio streamer page, the same as the profile one, displaying the stream flux from this member whether he's online or not and maybe messages for his viewers. and ofc it would be awesome to be able to customize this page a little since this is the page from a streamer =D (logo, background, color etc.). I know I would pay for it :P

We have people who stream but also a list of approved games to show so there is something to watch when we are not streaming. However, when I choose Channels & Games, nothing shows. When I chose Games only, the games show but obviously not the streams from approved channels. Only started since the last two updates.

I believe the games have to be in the top 100 streams on twitch for them to be shown as games or something like that.

This is what I see after I installed the mod an empty page.
streaaaaaaaaa.webp

edit
there was this code after the installation
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRrio/addon-EWRrio.xml"
  • set options for the addon in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for various rights
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 79 bytes) in /home/spsma/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php on line 1011

what problem is this exacly ? (from what I google is something about memory) whats the recommended I should ask my host to upgrade it? if there is a standard number.

I assume this is the reason for the blank page ?

Last edited:
We have people who stream but also a list of approved games to show so there is something to watch when we are not streaming. However, when I choose Channels & Games, nothing shows. When I chose Games only, the games show but obviously not the streams from approved channels. Only started since the last two updates.
I cant confirm the issue... but I know the twitch API was having issues on Monday... so it could be fixed now.

This is what I see after I installed the mod an empty page.
View attachment 64845

edit
there was this code after the installation
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRrio/addon-EWRrio.xml"
  • set options for the addon in administration control panel
  • set usergroup permissions for various rights

what problem is this exacly ? (from what I google is something about memory) whats the recommended I should ask my host to upgrade it? if there is a standard number.

I assume this is the reason for the blank page ?
Looks like you didnt finish installing... reinstall.

ErrorException: Undefined index: restrictfeatured - library/EWRporta/Block/StreamsLive.php:17

#0 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/EWRporta/Block/StreamsLive.php(17): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/Library/Server...', 17, Array)
#1 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(116): EWRporta_Block_StreamsLive->getModule(Array, 1)
#2 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 1)
#3 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#4 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#5 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#6 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(24) "http://domain.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Still appears to be working. But giving me server errors.

Uninstalled the Block and reinstalled. Now it is not showing up at all in XenPorta.

Last edited:
I have a few channels that don't show up in the live indicator. is there something they have to do on their end to allow that?

Top Bottom