[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
When trying to watch streams from an ipad, the stream doesn't load. Anyone else experiencing this?
iPad don't support Adobe Flash Player, so you can't watch them from it. But iPad supports HTML5 videos, that's why you can watch YouTube, they are supporting it too :)

Oh One thing I noticed. Thread tools drop down displays behind the feed frame. Might be a z-index issue there. Not a problem if you post a paragraph of text over it but a straight drop will hide the thread tools. Happens on Default, Xenfracture and Quark. So seems to be an issue.

Oh One thing I noticed. Thread tools drop down displays behind the feed frame. Might be a z-index issue there. Not a problem if you post a paragraph of text over it but a straight drop will hide the thread tools. Happens on Default, Xenfracture and Quark. So seems to be an issue.

See how the thread tools is behind the stream? Something only a mod or admin would see or use but if you need to deal with a thread you can't access those quickly. Might be a iframe browser issue. Been a lot of years since I messed with iframes.

thread_tools.webp

It was pretty late last night when I messed with it but I see now that when you move the mouse over the area the links come through and are clickable. So not a critical issue since it's only admins and mods that have to deal with it.

Been playing with it. Seems to do exactly what it says on the box. So good job there.

It would be nice if you can choose to have any new feeds that are approved to then automatically start a thread in a forum specified for a game/category. Then have a tab to the discussion thread like the RM does. While it does a good job keeping people on the site. It would be nice to also direct them where to discuss the stream.

Next version has FEATURED streams! You can mark both channels and games as featured.

A featured channel will always be marked as featured...
A featured game will mark ANY channel playing that game as featured...

There is also an option to put featured streams in the front of the stream list.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenRio (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 CHANGELOG

• You can now mark both channels and games as "featured". Any stream playing a featured game will automatically get marked as a featured stream. Any channel, no matter what game they are playing, will be marked as featured.
  • There is a new "tiled" listing option. The old list display is now called "detailed".
  • There is now an option to display the current number of live streams as an alert balloon in the navbar.
  • There is now an option to set the default layout for viewing a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You would have to code that yourself. He has made that pretty clear.

He has? Last reply I had from him was "Coming in future update" - Unless I've missed something, I've not seen him state otherwise?

If that's the case, should be added to the Product page "XenPorta is required to get all functions of XenRiO working out the box". I use Wordpress for my front-end, so have no need for XenPorta.

Maybe he has but I haven't seen it. I read through the thread and saw it asked several times and he didn't seem interested. *shrugs*

Shouldn't be that hard to code or have coded.

Top Bottom