[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Also, @Jaxel is there a way to have a tab with a different restriction?

For example - having my Live Streams restricted to "Games & Channels" and maybe having "Uncategorized" or another tab with a "Games" only restriction. Throw me a bone here for what I am trying to do :p

Also, @Jaxel is there a way to have a tab with a different restriction?

For example - having my Live Streams restricted to "Games & Channels" and maybe having "Uncategorized" or another tab with a "Games" only restriction. Throw me a bone here for what I am trying to do :p
The restrictions control how information is polled from the APIs. So no, there is no way to do multiple restrictions as the information just simply isn't there. The purpose of the restrictions is really to make sure you don't get rate controlled by the APIs.

The restrictions control how information is polled from the APIs. So no, there is no way to do multiple restrictions as the information just simply isn't there. The purpose of the restrictions is really to make sure you don't get rate controlled by the APIs.

Ah okay, that makes more sense now.

Okay, with that being said - I have one more question for you. Is there a way to hook the username that you use for the que submission? It would really help for what I need this plugin to do.

Ah okay, that makes more sense now.

Okay, with that being said - I have one more question for you. Is there a way to hook the username that you use for the que submission? It would really help for what I need this plugin to do.

Or is there someone that I can pay to help me develop this? I just need a username to match the stream =/

I'm getting the following showing in my control panel:

ErrorException: Undefined index: game - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:72
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 10:39

#0 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php(72): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/talkgeek/...', 72, Array)
#1 [internal function]: EWRrio_Services_Twitch::dumpStreams(Array, '01', Array, Array)
#2 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(103): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#4 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#5 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(22): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(198): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999961853, '')
#8 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(321): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999961853, '', false)
#9 /home/talkgeek/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(274): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/talkgeek/public_html/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(36) "http://www.talkgeek.net/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(51) "/threads/pikmin-3-walkthrough-ending-credits.27158/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Running 1.0.4
In my server logs it's coming up with some errors.

ErrorException: Undefined index: game - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:72
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 7:17 PM

ErrorException: Undefined index: status - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:82
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:59 AM

Any thoughts?

Guys still getting errors in logs..

1. Undefined index: gameToday at 6:29 AM - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:72
  2. Undefined index: statusToday at 6:29 AM - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:82
  3. Undefined index: gameToday at 6:29 AM - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:82
Any thoughts on how to fix?

Twitch is continually changing their API, so these errors can happen. The good thing is that they are not permanent errors. They usually happen only once in a while. The next scrape processes fine. The fact that you're only getting the errors you posted on Tuesday once a day shows that its an intermittent thing.

As for the errors you posted today... I don't know what those indexes are; they aren't used anywhere in my code.

Twitch is continually changing their API, so these errors can happen. The good thing is that they are not permanent errors. They usually happen only once in a while. The next scrape processes fine. The fact that you're only getting the errors you posted on Tuesday once a day shows that its an intermittent thing.

As for the errors you posted today... I don't know what those indexes are; they aren't used anywhere in my code.

Ahh ok! As for errors I posted today. Sorry my mistake. They are not correct.
The errors I was getting today are the same as I was getting on Tuesday..

Is it possible to start the streaming pages in Side-by-side mode?

Edit: Also, is it possible to make it so going to the stream page forces a certain width or style? I use Sedo Website Width Toggle, and some of my members use a fluid style. The streams look wonderful on fixed width, but huge black bars come up on fluid skins. I would like to force the fixed width when they view streams so they don't have those black bars, but only when they're viewing the XenRio addon.

Last edited:
@Jaxel,

Can you provide the code needed for a sidebar widget without Xenporta? I'm using widget framework and can't seem to find how to use it?

Edit: Also, is it possible to make it so going to the stream page forces a certain width or style? I use Sedo Website Width Toggle, and some of my members use a fluid style. The streams look wonderful on fixed width, but huge black bars come up on fluid skins. I would like to force the fixed width when they view streams so they don't have those black bars, but only when they're viewing the XenRio addon.
I'll look into this for the next version...

@Jaxel,

Can you provide the code needed for a sidebar widget without Xenporta? I'm using widget framework and can't seem to find how to use it?
I will make it easier in the next version.

Curious about the branding...

Does it only show on the Streams page? Looked at some sites in this thread, seems as though that might be the only place. This doesn't appear on the forum list does it?

I'll look into this for the next version...

@Jaxel when you add this back in the next version can you please make it an option, because I actually like the current setup with the sidebar that shows other streams from the start and if you want to go side to side your just a click away.. thx in advance....

p.s. looking forward to xengrado

Top Bottom